<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Taela | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tgray/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tgray/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Taela.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b8df279e310745be62a71ef2988e865</guid>
				<title>Taela replied to the topic October Girlsssss!!xx in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-girlsssssxx/#post-1050101</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Oct 2017 12:04:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m booked in at Fitzroy this Friday, 6th October! Feeling super nervous and excited. Really mixed emotions. I’ve never had any kind of surgery before so it’s a big one for me. Got my admission time on Friday, 7am says your op can be up to 6 hours after this time but hopefully the wait won’t be too long xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e297166e73d9ee2b4236bf1752d71ccc</guid>
				<title>Taela&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1207034/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Aug 2017 06:37:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83a951a501708b39199aef4ebe88ee0b</guid>
				<title>Taela changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1205618/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2017 20:49:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3e70ace91ff3db1fc586499b6e3b1a9</guid>
				<title>Taela replied to the topic New boobs in October?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-boobs-in-october/#post-1024176</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2017 20:45:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked in on 6th October with Dr Fratti at Fitzroy. I&#8217;m so excited and nervous all at the same time! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39d5b34434739ed5b13349d748dafe20</guid>
				<title>Taela changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1204811/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jul 2017 18:29:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9413a61af4ae7ac908538973387d5c8</guid>
				<title>Taela&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1204807/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jul 2017 18:28:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea27fa05bdeac5ff6af51ac5383b30a3</guid>
				<title>Taela replied to the topic 350/450CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350450cc/#post-1022178</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Jul 2017 16:27:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow that&#8217;s so exciting! I&#8217;ve literally paid my deposit today I&#8217;m booked in for 6th oct. I&#8217;m so nervous and excited xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">405de0c3eb1b27d7f4f43cd85f7585ec</guid>
				<title>Taela replied to the topic 350/450CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350450cc/#post-1021091</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Jul 2017 07:53:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That makes me feel better thanks Donna! When are you having yours? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6085b18693c810bd4e71facd08071ba</guid>
				<title>Taela started the topic 350/450CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350450cc/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:15:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been for two consultations with Dr Fratti because I have one boob smaller than the other by quite a considerable amount. After both visits he told me that there was at least one cup size difference and has recommended 350CC in the bigger one and 450CC in the smaller one. I&#8217;m hoping to achieve a D/DD but a little concerned at the difference in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1201161"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350450cc/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5e9bd4228b9a7e3892c2e8d07829674</guid>
				<title>Taela replied to the topic 300cc subpartials with Fratti in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300cc-subpartials-with-fratti/#post-1020391</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Jul 2017 11:45:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im have 350cc in one and 450cc in the other because I have quite a big size difference in my natural boobs. Dr Fratti told me this would take me to a D/DD so you should be fine. Mine are also going to be partials x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12ad3f6e3c7c63126a78e03ac20e600e</guid>
				<title>Taela became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1199613/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Jul 2017 18:06:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/164 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 09:43:48 by W3 Total Cache
-->