<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Victoria Swan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/toriswan96/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/toriswan96/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Victoria Swan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42369e968a1de8ba2863c5f3f81908c9</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan and ayshababy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1500589/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:26:06 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91fc4228fa714498071a34db56e7857f</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan replied to the topic HELP! XL IMPLANTS ANYONE HAD 1050CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-xl-implants-anyone-had-1050cc/#post-980503</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:34:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow! They look fab! Congratulations lol. If you don&#8217;t mind me asking what size were you beforehand? Did it take you 2 surgeries to get 800cc?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85f079a5676ea266f904edecd95c8eda</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan replied to the topic HELP! XL IMPLANTS ANYONE HAD 1050CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-xl-implants-anyone-had-1050cc/#post-980092</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:21:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey! Yea no problem I&#8217;ve accepted it, I spoke to MYA and they currently don&#8217;t go over 800cc 🙁 it used to be 1050cc but they can&#8217;t do that now. I haven&#8217;t actually had an op yet but I lost 10 stone so have A LOT of skin ????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03974445f6f5c36369823ab0b1314cc1</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan replied to the topic HELP! XL IMPLANTS ANYONE HAD 1050CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-xl-implants-anyone-had-1050cc/#post-964983</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2017 16:00:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahh no 🙁 It was last year when I initially went to have a chat and she said the biggest they&#8217;d do is 1050cc I&#8217;m gutted they&#8217;ve stopped 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9d6af5058ea765f611f767a6b2b519f</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan started the topic HELP! XL IMPLANTS ANYONE HAD 1050CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-xl-implants-anyone-had-1050cc/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Feb 2017 00:35:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! Firstly I want to start by saying I know it&#8217;s not a look everyone likes but I really want to get a very huge fake look. Im looking at getting 1050cc and wanted to know if anyone here had 800cc or bigger with mya and any before and after photos thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d7abd911aba830ff97f247bd9f4ba69</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan and Xx..A..xX are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1004422/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Jan 2016 20:24:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fe3564909b5f4e0c56aa15369e37550</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan and Rosy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1004418/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Jan 2016 20:07:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a55e0cc2241614ea57dd44deac55bde</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan posted an update: @lacelabyrinth Hello! My name is Victoria, your results are [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1004409/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Jan 2016 19:53:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lacelabyrinth/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lacelabyrinth</a> Hello! My name is Victoria, your results are amazing! I&#8217;m hoping to achieve about the same! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e36ff015b48ca0568cbe66952c4c0594</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan replied to the topic Dont want an uplift! Help / advice please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-want-an-uplift-help-advice-please/#post-890339</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Jan 2016 19:44:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! I had my initial consultation and was told I may need an uplift, I&#8217;m 19 and a 36 C (used to be DD but because of weightloss they&#8217;ve became empty) I&#8217;m hoping to go up to a G or GG without an uplift. Did you have any problems when refusing the uplift or were they happy for you to get big implants and refuse an uplift? I don&#8217;t care about how&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1004400"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-want-an-uplift-help-advice-please/#post-890339" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66b4b2389bb222f3105c40a6f9dc76c3</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan and Codie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1003554/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2016 22:09:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">850368722dc86e51f55965a2247c31e0</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan and Ellie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1003528/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2016 21:32:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c21487f99c57b364908c5c8074429b17</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1003521/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jan 2016 21:24:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f041a73557880ede4f119430ee9492f2</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan replied to the topic Anyone at the Newcastle Clinic With MYA in the forum Newcastle</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-at-the-newcastle-clinic-with-mya/#post-886459</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Jan 2016 23:56:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! Can I just ask, anyone who has had a consultation at the Newcastle  clinic are you allowed to have your partner in the room with you? as I have my consultation soon and I&#8217;d really like my partner to be in the consultation with me. Thanks. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1546b494e8ac02587cdfea985ba5c7d2</guid>
				<title>Victoria Swan became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/997820/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Jan 2016 17:53:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/218 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 21:50:40 by W3 Total Cache
-->