<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Shyla | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/traceyshyla/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/traceyshyla/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shyla.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12394c71f06c17fac8c1ee497e216737</guid>
				<title>Shyla replied to the topic Pregnancy after BA... What are the effects ? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pregnancy-after-ba-what-are-the-effects/#post-626323</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:38:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you  all for replying.  I had my first child 5 years ago and only gained a stone and 3/4s and never breast fed as no milk ever came through but my breasts stretched as they were huge compared to normal and [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed23c9ce183b9c045eb1f80b59a35c7f</guid>
				<title>Shyla started the topic Pregnancy after BA... What are the effects ? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pregnancy-after-ba-what-are-the-effects/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:47:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had surgery 10 weeks ago and thinking of trying for a baby in Summer, but really worried that my new perfect boobies will be ruined afterwards.  Please advise me on any of your experiences x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d404a659c9f42c32156a2ac3ae3a2660</guid>
				<title>Shyla replied to the topic Finally met Mr Traynor... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-met-mr-traynor/#post-621864</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:26:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I had overs, other surgeon said to have unders but Mr Traynor said definately overs.  I measure a 32 back at bra fitting but I have a rib cage which refuses to squeeze into anything smaller than a 34/36 which [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35e62bd8429b5f0b0c3752c577b55fc8</guid>
				<title>Shyla replied to the topic Finally met Mr Traynor... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finally-met-mr-traynor/#post-621803</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:06:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was exactly the same as you with all you&#8217;ve said with Mr Traynor.  I had my surgery 7weeks ago and am so pleased with the result and the care I received.<br />
I went for 345 and am a C cup now the swelling has [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">881244624401be7c6b659b11319fd567</guid>
				<title>Shyla became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/298541/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:53:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/138 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 03:11:45 by W3 Total Cache
-->