MYA Space | Valar Aesthetic | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/valaraesthetic/activity/ Activity feed for Valar Aesthetic. Thu, 15 Jan 2026 18:52:16 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 a0659ef3590b295308c42a319a3a1db4 Valar Aesthetic posted an update: @amelia20 hello https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1659908/ Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:49:51 +0000 @amelia20 hello

]]>
0
d366fde3d47bb24f3fb54d1119e42273 Valar Aesthetic started the topic Unusual Cystic Pimples on Face After Exercise in the forum Clinics https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/unusual-cystic-pimples-on-face-after-exercise/ Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:42:30 +0000 Hey everyone,
I hope you’re all doing well. I’ve recently noticed something unusual happening to my skin, specifically after I exercise. Lately, I’ve been experiencing cystic pimples on my face, and it’s becoming a bit concerning.
I’m curious if anyone else has had a similar experience or has any insights into what might be causing this. Could it…[Read more]

]]>
cb1611824f557a4797aca3f079d77eec Valar Aesthetic posted a new activity comment https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1659880/#acomment-1659881 Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:35:45 +0000 Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is becoming more popular in many areas of medicine, especially as a way to help hair loss. The patient’s blood is used in this new process to help hair grow and restore hair follicles. As more people look for non-invasive ways to get their hair back, questions about how long PRP effects last and what other uses…[Read more]

In reply to - Valar Aesthetic posted an update How Long Does PRP Work? And How Often Is It Used for Hair Loss? ]]>
47ed726a491dee380471c36a6d6a7290 Valar Aesthetic posted an update: How Long Does PRP Work? And How Often Is It Used for Hair Loss? https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1659880/ Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:35:24 +0000 How Long Does PRP Work? And How Often Is It Used for Hair Loss?

]]>
1
55e850219d3ad73f72f0c5dd8202221f Valar Aesthetic's profile was updated https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1659879/ Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:31:47 +0000 0 30d4200de781f4e52a6fa824452f947c Valar Aesthetic became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1659877/ Thu, 16 Nov 2023 23:31:06 +0000 0