MYA Space | verovert | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/verovert/activity/ Activity feed for verovert. Thu, 13 Nov 2025 13:13:53 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 d3a4d2a3379a47760631b28d9c964de1 verovert started the topic Figure out the casino in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/figure-out-the-casino/ Thu, 04 Apr 2024 13:08:09 +0100 I can’t understand and figure out nowadays is it realistic to start playing casino online and make money from it I just don’t really understand?

]]>
7af23e94b0cbfbdc5b58e0dd82c60629 verovert started the topic Jeg ønsker å prøve kasinoet in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/jeg-onsker-a-prove-kasinoet/ Fri, 01 Dec 2023 20:50:01 +0000 God dag! Hvordan kan jeg på Internett kan finne gode og kvalitet gambling spill. Kanskje noen kan fortelle meg denne informasjonen?

]]>
9a770ee52d636b0c6efdd9e0d88781b2 verovert replied to the topic DIGITALIZATION WITH Videocameras in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/digitalization-with-videocameras/#post-1333699 Mon, 30 Oct 2023 15:47:58 +0000 Hellow, it is necessary to try to understand and learn how this site is messed up.

]]>
7aa1dd21752d60f2fd36aa721fab987b verovert started the topic Erfahren Sie mehr über Blumen im Internet in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/erfahren-sie-mehr-uber-blumen-im-internet/ Thu, 26 Oct 2023 09:23:21 +0100 Guten Tag, wer kennt sich mit Blumengeschäften aus, ich wollte fragen, welches ist das beste Geschäft, um Blumen mit Lieferung zu kaufen?

]]>
30659a0a5acca9da20649d549feef7df verovert replied to the topic Find a good flower store in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/find-a-good-flower-store/#post-1333650 Wed, 25 Oct 2023 10:09:55 +0100 This is a really convenient site that is very helpful in difficult situations when you need to urgently buy flowers with delivery. But sometimes it happens that you need flowers urgently and this site is very helpful.

]]>
c244753f4a894543606e237c053ba064 verovert started the topic Learn about solar panel in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/learn-about-solar-panel/ Sun, 08 Oct 2023 10:31:07 +0100 Hi! For a long time I wanted to find on the internet a good and not expensive solar panel for a house on the roof? Is there such a store on the internet or is there no such store.

]]>
97829ba2621ec1bc590058043c56c9b4 verovert replied to the topic How to make a quick desertation for a student on the Internet? in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/how-to-make-a-quick-desertation-for-a-student-on-the-internet/#post-1333349 Wed, 20 Sep 2023 20:02:37 +0100 Hi. They haven’t seen these sites yet, so they don’t know how to use them properly online. And in general, I have not yet encountered such sites will need to study and understand this site in more detail.

]]>
b70cb4376df22120a636f0023ea3e7f9 verovert replied to the topic Learn about bitcoin tumbler on the internet in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/learn-about-bitcoin-tumbler-on-the-internet/#post-1333309 Mon, 18 Sep 2023 10:22:59 +0100 I don’t know, I haven’t seen this information before. thanks for writing, you’ve really helped me out with this site. It is not so easy to understand how it all works.

]]>
91193e060d6085db30ecd74ed1cb305e verovert started the topic Learn about psychics in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/learn-about-psychics/ Sun, 13 Aug 2023 10:38:58 +0100 Good afternoon I have always been curious about online fortune telling and how it all works properly. I can’t find anything on the Internet and I can’t figure it out either?

]]>
011e63271e6bb757ac97402144731162 verovert replied to the topic Business in 2023 on the Internet? in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/business-in-2023-on-the-internet/#post-1332936 Mon, 07 Aug 2023 17:15:01 +0100 Interesting I have not seen such on the Internet, but it was useful to me to know the information about LLC you could tell me a lot of new things. Thank you.

]]>
bc04209e00f2b6fef1d9f45694cbafce verovert replied to the topic Learn about forex in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/learn-about-forex/#post-1332897 Thu, 03 Aug 2023 15:04:15 +0100 Good afternoon long time interested in the topic of cryptocurrency and trading so I will be interested to know how it all works. After all, nowadays there is very little valuable information on the Internet and it is difficult to understand it alone.

]]>
7ef06207d76c97d0f0c90dd6039570a2 verovert replied to the topic Low priced jewelry in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/low-priced-jewelry/#post-1332791 Fri, 21 Jul 2023 12:33:08 +0100 Good afternoon, I didn’t know that there are such good and quality jewelry stores on the internet. Thank you for this reply, you have helped me a lot, I could not have done it myself.

]]>
a4cd62fccb995e3d5600aac530e1bafb verovert started the topic How to make applications? in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/how-to-make-applications/ Tue, 18 Jul 2023 17:07:38 +0100 I’ve always been interested in learning how to properly make apps on the internet. And sometimes it is very difficult to understand how to create them.

]]>
71aee2718d99e4002455452874327a5e verovert started the topic Who can help a student? in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/who-can-help-a-student/ Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:30:10 +0100 I recently had a little problem, I don’t know how to find people online who help students write college papers. Such as essays, thesis, dissertations, I just have a problem with it and need help.

]]>
24cd4188e004b94d4b2c93a0e7b6d67d verovert replied to the topic Where to find a company on the Internet? in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/where-to-find-a-company-on-the-internet/#post-1332717 Tue, 11 Jul 2023 16:08:13 +0100 Good afternoon thank you for your quick reply you helped me out and helped me with this I didn’t even think I could find such information on the internet.

]]>
abda43936d92203d09c025fa745a4604 verovert started the topic Where to find a company on the Internet? in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/where-to-find-a-company-on-the-internet/ Tue, 11 Jul 2023 15:09:16 +0100 Hello all heard that on the Internet there are companies that help students to do various theses and dissertations. Where to find such a company someone can tell me?

]]>
2d787b6775b144d994f2485853e41f8b verovert replied to the topic STUDENT WORKS in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/student-works/#post-1332675 Wed, 05 Jul 2023 12:49:39 +0100 If you’re struggling to finish your dissertation on time, ThesisWritingService is here to help. We specialize in providing personalized writing services to students who need help writing academic papers. One of the key advantages of our company is the high quality of our work. Our team of experienced writers and researchers are experts in their…[Read more]

]]>
01a60a9420645f8f55b71ebdec1f2d49 verovert replied to the topic Payment and finance in the forum Finance https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/payment-and-finance/#post-1332674 Wed, 05 Jul 2023 12:49:09 +0100 asdasdasd RRRRRR

]]>
9654fe8c8f902b094c0d41f73672a209 verovert became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1525425/ Wed, 05 Jul 2023 12:47:08 +0100 0