<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Victoria | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/victoriad/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/victoriad/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Victoria.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 08:01:52 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38dbf4602ccb12179e9470789f18ad12</guid>
				<title>Victoria started the topic 300cc high profile overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/300cc-high-profile-overs/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2022 15:33:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I’m currently booked in for breast augmentation in January! Surgeon has advised me 300cc over the muscle high profile, I train a lot , I’m worried if I should ask for under the muscle or stick to what my surgeon says and keep it to over the muscle? I’m around 5 foot 2 9 stone 5 petite lean build, has anyone had this implant or could recom&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1520354"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/300cc-high-profile-overs/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8240817e39039bdca24823af94e6a641</guid>
				<title>Victoria became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1520352/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2022 15:24:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 14:19:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->