<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Victoria | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/victoriadoolan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/victoriadoolan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Victoria.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fbb3f9e621829b7a67cf8b015ddf8c41</guid>
				<title>Victoria replied to the topic Anyone had Dr Max Marcellino? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-dr-max-marcellino/#post-935487</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Sep 2016 06:06:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Chris I saw them they look great you must be so happy! The more im researching and thinking about it etc the less nervous I am getting. Im going to the other company just to rule them out sort of thing just so I know i&#8217;m not rushing and researching etc. Will keep in touch xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e16c3ebed6a369c6cfe491872c753f9a</guid>
				<title>Victoria replied to the topic Anyone had Dr Max Marcellino? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-dr-max-marcellino/#post-935451</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:48:20 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey thanks for getting in touch <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/chris/' rel="nofollow ugc">@chris</a>. I just had a look on your page but couldnt see them, im still new to this forum stuff and doesnt work very well on my mobile &#x1f623; im glad you like them &#x1f603; and also that the stitching is really neat! What size etc did you go for? I have another consultation tomorrow with a diff company but really drawn to Mya so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1070119"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-dr-max-marcellino/#post-935451" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9271b37c26bed93d8ef23d49a004e618</guid>
				<title>Victoria replied to the topic Anyone had Dr Max Marcellino? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-dr-max-marcellino/#post-935436</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Aug 2016 19:06:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing! Thanks for your help and info glad you had a good experience and now great boobs! Cant believe the incisions you&#8217;ll have no scar there, so tidy! Hope the rest of your recovery goes well &#x1f600; xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba5242acb580493cb43130bf61ca07d6</guid>
				<title>Victoria replied to the topic Anyone had Dr Max Marcellino? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-dr-max-marcellino/#post-935429</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:52:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Phew! I was starting to get a little worried as his name is never mentioned on here haha. What did you go for after? How are you feeling? Do you have any tips?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70407f356bab5485218597ff6a6c68c2</guid>
				<title>Victoria started the topic Anyone had Dr Max Marcellino? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-dr-max-marcellino/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:27:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls,<br />
I had my consultation yesterday and meeting up with dr marcellino on the 13th before I book my boob job! Just wondering if anyone had used him and if they had pictures (not in a pervy way) to see some of his work and what he wwas like etc. I have seen two other surgeons named a lot but never this surgeon.<br />
Thanks in advance &#x1f606; xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6e0e93facffbd5f57aae0a91ff6d4c0</guid>
				<title>Victoria&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1070063/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:21:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34b00a66df28468ae0b72fedaa1160bf</guid>
				<title>Victoria replied to the topic Before &#38; After - so happy! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-after-so-happy/#post-935053</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Aug 2016 16:38:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for getting back to me. I will take that advice on board. I wanted everything you described you wanted but seeing yours they look really good and not like balls that I imagined the high profile to be haha. Enjoy your bra shopping and hope the healing goes well xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a6da16352aeb02129ea566fdb957dc0</guid>
				<title>Victoria changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1069244/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:42:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58339ad5b4b6f7025b1d40c772878f02</guid>
				<title>Victoria replied to the topic Before &#38; After - so happy! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-after-so-happy/#post-934947</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:18:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing, money well spent! Im in research stage still and have a consultation Tuesday, really nervous at the moment, put it off for so long. Do you have any advice? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43a9622508d80b3418339107066b5eaf</guid>
				<title>Victoria&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1069241/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:12:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03c4e817744499eb09621d5c4773baac</guid>
				<title>Victoria became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/736609/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:59:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/160 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 03:12:46 by W3 Total Cache
-->