<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Vicky | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/vln1989/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/vln1989/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Vicky.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:04:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c14e1240923eb1c4672bc0690e8eb3b4</guid>
				<title>Vicky and Sophie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1471719/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Sep 2019 08:40:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48552ce6883b43e2c8702e739d573d97</guid>
				<title>Vicky replied to the topic Surgery Today - 350cc High Profile Unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-today-350cc-high-profile-unders/#post-1273060</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Aug 2018 02:46:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I had my surgery same day as you and found the hardest thing is sleeping in this position I wake up with a numb bum lol other than that it’s just uncomfortable and you forget how much you normally use your arms and chest muscles ???? hope you both have a good recovery! I’ve attached a pic I had 450 and 500 hp overs xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">218ec576623e2d1f8cb17535a0cff637</guid>
				<title>Vicky&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1419735/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Aug 2018 02:12:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8d494628818c095cdde5c5da3c22902</guid>
				<title>Vicky changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1419733/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Aug 2018 02:11:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c488aad7c4f34b073f5fd425ea539101</guid>
				<title>Vicky&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1419593/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Aug 2018 07:15:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78864b633a39a1ac117b0bb0a2feb0e6</guid>
				<title>Vicky replied to the topic New boobies!  425cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-boobies-425cc-overs/#post-1272643</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Aug 2018 08:57:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fab hun! What size implants did you have? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89af5872184ba5471e783f821067ddcf</guid>
				<title>Vicky replied to the topic Surgery at Preston with Mr Traynor on Wed 08/08/18 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-at-preston-with-mr-traynor-on-wed-080818/#post-1272451</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Aug 2018 14:12:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There is another girl in the what’s app group the same day but not at Preston. Just let them know. I need to pack tonight I’m travelling down to Preston tomorrow night after work. Do you live far from Preston? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">922207884661bd59c3b6bab7a663123b</guid>
				<title>Vicky replied to the topic Surgery at Preston with Mr Traynor on Wed 08/08/18 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-at-preston-with-mr-traynor-on-wed-080818/#post-1272354</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Aug 2018 07:37:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m in a group chat on what’s app with other girls having their op in August if you want to join? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e42fade3f7879c203408905e228165c</guid>
				<title>Vicky replied to the topic Surgery at Preston with Mr Traynor on Wed 08/08/18 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-at-preston-with-mr-traynor-on-wed-080818/#post-1272348</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Aug 2018 07:18:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls! I’m on the 8th too 11am admission!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ec7b042e58844fcd245a6463e442b30</guid>
				<title>Vicky replied to the topic Trolls via Instagram! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/trolls-via-instagram/#post-1270851</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jul 2018 07:42:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Jealousy Hun&#8230; take it in your stride you look FAB 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0f1605a327d8c7cbc8b4e807194ea8a</guid>
				<title>Vicky and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1414098/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jul 2018 19:21:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac72b41ec509e6ab49cc7e99eff7736a</guid>
				<title>Vicky and Steph are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1414053/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jul 2018 16:10:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f9dbcec3a4fd246262f69c8348ebaaa0</guid>
				<title>Vicky replied to the topic progress on Sam89xx.  Insta :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progress-on-sam89xx-insta/#post-1267755</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Jul 2018 12:20:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sent you a request x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">effde7eaad7e351f4d7979c5abb91021</guid>
				<title>Vicky and Elisher are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1411833/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2018 14:37:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">143620066f7961a330e493e878e295c8</guid>
				<title>Vicky and Lauren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410907/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jul 2018 11:31:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">255a6c867d524512ff358ddf45b8629e</guid>
				<title>Vicky&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410856/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jul 2018 07:58:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">391a1a35299d29df6ba67daced6d4178</guid>
				<title>Vicky and Stacey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410764/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:04:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0171b08e4ceb767261d9ea4d96235e97</guid>
				<title>Vicky started the topic 450 and 500 hp overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450-and-500-hp-overs/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 20:30:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Met my surgeon today and offered either 425 and 450, or 450 and 500. Really can’t decide!! In currently a 36b I’m 5 ft 7  and between a size 12 and 14 so swaying towards the bigger to fit my frame! Any pics from similar stats? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de01610c4d5b1acfa5cbcbdcd090db29</guid>
				<title>Vicky and Rebekah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410751/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 20:15:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">658b74f7833016d6673bd65f9d1b40bb</guid>
				<title>Vicky and Bernie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410740/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 19:50:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5a861d8e9a74900c94b82415d0ae825</guid>
				<title>Vicky&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410738/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jul 2018 19:50:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6bcf87845b82020a10b9cef729418c5</guid>
				<title>Vicky changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1408501/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 14:03:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dac63ea7cc2458284c2f0d37df59303d</guid>
				<title>Vicky and Corrine are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1408482/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 13:21:57 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0444f55ccf57b82b72a37b339e2cde33</guid>
				<title>Vicky replied to the topic Holiday in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/holiday-14/#post-1264670</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 12:34:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Lydia<br />
Have you been on your holiday yet? I&#8217;ve got a holiday booked 7 weeks post op so was wondering how you felt by your holiday? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9853aabf5697790e5f0afe093e05cbf3</guid>
				<title>Vicky&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1408460/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 12:13:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c9a7189586327955885142a4064ea32</guid>
				<title>Vicky replied to the topic Anyone having surgery in August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-in-august/#post-1264657</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 11:51:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Girls, I have just booked my surgery for 8th August at Preston with Gary Traynor, who I am meeting on 9th July. I have researched him a lot so didn&#8217;t mind not meeting him before I had booked. I go on holiday 7 weeks after my op date&#8230; does anyone know if you have to let travel insurance company know? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e5de886ff35da843c8f7f25093be164</guid>
				<title>Vicky became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1408415/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 07:02:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/292 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 00:55:08 by W3 Total Cache
-->