<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Kelly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/wanderlust/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/wanderlust/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kelly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">962c5be212e3d59ae972e663ad602630</guid>
				<title>Kelly&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1478891/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2020 08:28:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99d653021ded036bbb9847b09526d6b1</guid>
				<title>Kelly&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1325376/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 May 2018 21:07:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c8d4c157d41dc21dc4aeb74f80e300e</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic Post-op and pregnancy in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-and-pregnancy/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 May 2018 20:56:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all, </p>
<p>Edit; just realised I started a thread about this a while ago but can’t delete this! I also couldn’t find when I searched before  😛 Any stories welcome though</p>
<p>I’ve been saying for years that I want a reduction as, even when I was at my lightest weight, my breasts were still massive. </p>
<p>I’ve been tackling my weight this year so I should&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1325371"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-and-pregnancy/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6cc0453fb70cf94b2ef0ce7f334362a4</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic Post-op and pregnancy in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-and-pregnancy/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 May 2018 20:56:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all, </p>
<p>I’ve been saying for years that I want a reduction as, even when I was at my lightest weight, my breasts were still massive. </p>
<p>I’ve been tackling my weight this year so I should be down to a healthy range by the end of this year. The serious saving for the op will commence following my 34th bday so I should be ready for a pre-op app&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1325370"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-and-pregnancy/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b091972f69aafc7c422170c8fabd453</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic Post-op and pregnancy in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-and-pregnancy/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 May 2018 20:56:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all, </p>
<p>I’ve been saying for years that I want a reduction as, even when I was at my lightest weight, my breasts were still massive. </p>
<p>I’ve been tackling my weight this year so I should be down to a healthy range by the end of this year. The serious saving for the op will commence following my 34th bday so I should be ready for a pre-op app&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1325369"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-and-pregnancy/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d853ee2121e571fe8463f1d60c49257a</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Researching: Breast feeding, driving &#38; working after surgery? in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/#post-912744</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Apr 2016 05:29:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yikes! How did your work take you having to take so much time out to trying and get things sorted?</p>
<p>I&#8217;m glad they did take such good care of you. They sound fab!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">911361b99d835aa4c199883da4e06cba</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Researching: Breast feeding, driving &#38; working after surgery? in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/#post-912569</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Apr 2016 06:24:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for your honesty, Zoe. I&#8217;m usually a really good healer but I am aware with anything like that it&#8217;s often down to luck. I&#8217;ve certainly seen plenty of those documentaries where surgeries go wrong &#8211; so as long as any issues are down to nature, not negligence, everything&#8217;s fine. So that&#8217;s really helpful. Definitely something to be mindful of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1036580"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/#post-912569" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68e7e2cac3db4673a47e8cec2d9c056f</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Researching: Breast feeding, driving &#38; working after surgery? in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/#post-911059</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Apr 2016 20:01:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s a shame that they don&#8217;t feature more case studies of girls who&#8217;ve had reductions. Even the pages saying they have them just send you in circles. </p>
<p>That&#8217;s great news! How long does it take for the wounds to heal? I saw on your page about revision surgery&#8230; what do you mean by that?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55856780a9b8a8eebebce0bdc39ecb65</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Researching: Breast feeding, driving &#38; working after surgery? in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/#post-910809</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2016 21:23:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think that&#8217;s really sad. If it wasn&#8217;t for someone I used to work with having a reduction with them, I&#8217;d never have even considered them. I think she was back working within a couple of weeks but she wasn&#8217;t comfortable. </p>
<p>I kind of see it as a bit pointless if I don&#8217;t lose the weight (which is coming off anyway, so I don&#8217;t doubt it will). It&#8217;s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1033988"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/#post-910809" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea59bfe8c7ad6c8ed3cc27dd5428d50b</guid>
				<title>Kelly and Zoe Jordan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1033975/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2016 20:54:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91b8576606781377d01bc4d832228c91</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Researching: Breast feeding, driving &#38; working after surgery? in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/#post-910805</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2016 20:49:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for the reply, Zoe!</p>
<p>There&#8217;s so little on this site about reductions (their bread and butter seems to be augmentation), so felt this would be the best place to quiz people if there was anyone around who&#8217;d had the procedure.</p>
<p>In terms of the breast feeding, I think the odds of me even having a child are fairly low. It&#8217;s probably something&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1033974"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/#post-910805" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d1930ab67dd6703bfbc2a0eccc1cc41</guid>
				<title>Kelly started the topic Researching: Breast feeding, driving &#38; working after surgery? in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2016 13:49:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m currently researching what my options are for the future. I plan to get my weight down to around 10stone as that&#8217;s a healthy weight for me, and then I&#8217;ll have a better idea of what size I&#8217;m at and what size I&#8217;d like to be (a C cup is what I&#8217;m aiming for and I&#8217;m currently a heavy G/GG).</p>
<p>I&#8217;m active and I plan to continue that once I&#8217;ve healed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1033789"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-breast-feeding-driving-working-after-surgery/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5deebafe62dc04c742118d3e6e6196d0</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Booked in - how do I prepare? in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/booked-in-how-do-i-prepare/#post-910679</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2016 13:35:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Dani, </p>
<p>How did it go? I&#8217;m currently researching and your response sounds much like how I&#8217;d be when I eventually book in. </p>
<p>Kelly.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53a10cddd470e15dff99fffb2df96051</guid>
				<title>Kelly replied to the topic Never has the word &#34;journey&#34; been more appropriate! in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/never-has-the-word-journey-been-more-appropriate/#post-910678</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2016 13:26:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jen! </p>
<p>Great thread! I&#8217;m just starting the research stage as I still have a way to go until I&#8217;m at my ideal weight to go for me personally to be ready for a reduction.</p>
<p>You mentioned in your last post that the scars were still a problem. Do they still hurt even 12 months afterwards? How soon were you able to start back at the gym and such?&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1033780"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/never-has-the-word-journey-been-more-appropriate/#post-910678" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">416ee1bd0d86bf89ea0a8f4cb12b10d5</guid>
				<title>Kelly changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1033777/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2016 13:14:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d51c257e517cad193aaffded25f66b1</guid>
				<title>Kelly became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1033775/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 10 Apr 2016 13:09:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/187 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 02:31:43 by W3 Total Cache
-->