<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Wiewie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/wiewie/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/wiewie/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Wiewie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:26:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9289bd178626339dfdb716570180886f</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic 325cc pics with mr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-pics-with-mr-marcellino/#post-816125</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 23:01:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Added u all sorry no updated pics as yet but they don&#8217;t look wonky anymore will try to upload some pictures on sun xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0478bb9063cf63868cbe578a4c2178bb</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Advise 3weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-3weeks-post-op/#post-816124</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:59:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls my 6weeks post op is this thurs my boob is so much better still bit more tender then other one but feels fine I guess I was just panicking xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6353da152f0e2f9f5ffeaec594828cc8</guid>
				<title>Wiewie started the topic Feeling a bit down:( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-a-bit-down-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:55:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m nearly 6weeks post op this thurs habe oppointment had 325cc under from 34a/aa they look fantastic dont get me wrong,I was cheeky and went into primark last week at 5weeks and tried some bras on and they didn&#8217;t do anything for me no lift or push together&#8230;I heard primark is not good and ill go to m&amp;s and Ann summers this weekend to be measured&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-872089"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-a-bit-down-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ae5551de76fb68d30dfeeb4a6fda588</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/853963/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:54:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">110c1fcc7a9765684449b0a1387d3b8c</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Little implants, big changes :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/little-implants-big-changes/page/2/#post-809241</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 21:58:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So cute xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47b19237e85417f2c963e4fad03a2e45</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Advise 3weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-3weeks-post-op/#post-809116</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 15:50:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have no bruising but its uncomfortable mainly all side boob left one feels massive against other one ill try ice pack over weekend too!i have rang them up they are trying to get me in for mon as its my only day off!if I move my arms its feels so much pressure I can feel it when I bend down ect realy feels like wrong size been put inn!this boob I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-853483"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-3weeks-post-op/#post-809116" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abc977ae41fb1a4fda212ebd065c00ca</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Advise 3weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-3weeks-post-op/#post-809092</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:33:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh ok it&#8217;s just that boob been like this for about week now I do hope its just nothing xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47badbb321f2cde68da530b705393697</guid>
				<title>Wiewie started the topic Advise 3weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-3weeks-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:18:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m 3weeks post op I can feel my implant or pressing on my muscle when I put my hands out in front of me its bigger too then other one I spoke to nurse she sad its ok but today its more pressing on me even when I walk I&#8217;m worried that there is a fluid in there!!!im not in pain but can feel the implant all day long as it would be much bigger&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-853405"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advise-3weeks-post-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38d527d9b3d6bd2c0c99fe5944dd0d14</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic HELP?!Strapping so itchy and pulling skin off in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/helpstrapping-so-itchy-and-pulling-skin-off/#post-806960</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jan 2015 01:06:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh I had like that I know how it feels&#8230;u will so revealed when they take the strapping off its so nice feeling I couldn&#8217;t sleep night before I had it removed as was so itchy!!!on day7-10 my incisions were itching I kept lifting sports bra off for couple of seconds to remove the pressure from it now day 17 no pain no itching good luck not long&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-848560"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/helpstrapping-so-itchy-and-pulling-skin-off/#post-806960" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94cee727be208a9d967e1c63f43d29f4</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic So disappointed! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-disappointed/#post-806959</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jan 2015 00:59:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was at Fitzroy London and I had such a good care there did need to wait for my op for 3hrs tho but nurses were so good to me!<br />
It&#8217;s sad that some people have ruined your experience&#8230;I would complain,I had a head nurse coming in to c me in morning before I left and she asked me how was the staff as its important so just complain my drainage was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-848559"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-disappointed/#post-806959" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bec17b9b5a90a7bac4005588998695f</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic nipple sensation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nipple-sensation-6/#post-806958</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jan 2015 00:51:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m only 17days post op my nipples are sore only if I touch them tho hope this will soon go away xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">026296379de343d7b79645fcc2e06c51</guid>
				<title>Wiewie posted an update: @zoerussell91  maybe just ring up ur clinic and ask to check [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/847633/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Jan 2015 20:36:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/zoerussell91/' rel="nofollow ugc">@zoerussell91</a>  maybe just ring up ur clinic and ask to check for u!i had under muscle as want natural look xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c29bf31601d363811599aecfa60463d</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic 32A - 300cc implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-300cc-implants/#post-806596</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Jan 2015 20:26:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,I had Marcellino post op 16days now he is lovely!!! I&#8217;m 5,7 tall size 8. 34a I had 325cc under muscle at the moment wearing d cup sports bra!   My admission time was 10am had op 3hrs later I just fall a sleep and watched tv xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3298e6e360045fe622161d425f9467dd</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Sleeping upright in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-upright-21/#post-806587</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Jan 2015 20:02:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 16days post op I rang up nurse and asked about it she sad try your hardest to sleep as long as u can on ur back I&#8217;m ok now got kind of use to it </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">10dddb64a72ea9f01e815a5deeb4675a</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Had my op yesterday :-D in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-op-yesterday-d/#post-805896</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:50:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was feeling much better on 4th day(had op on thur lunch time and mon morn I was fine)now 2weeks post op no pain just sore nipples u girls will notice how better u will feel on 4-5day and even better when strapping is off </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc14f04f744eb11d93b3fb7b8e44f066</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic 325cc pics with mr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-pics-with-mr-marcellino/#post-805833</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:52:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not at all girls,they are a bit wonky at the moment but they look good I&#8217;m size 8</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de385185b7d22540a15a5da5943d9b7b</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic 325cc pics with mr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-pics-with-mr-marcellino/#post-805665</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:14:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes have to wear the bloody belt/strap for 2/4weeks the nurse gave me one i didn&#8217;t need to buy it!its so uncomfortable keep rubbing me in armpits but I do try to wear it over tshirt more confy&#8230;I need to wear it for rising too high up cous had it under muscle!i didn&#8217;t need to wear a sports bra for first week as marcellino strap them in so tight&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-844877"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-pics-with-mr-marcellino/#post-805665" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d016a35f08f697c438fc225d8d1a6df</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Confused about size.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/confused-about-size-3/#post-805660</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:08:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think u would be massive with he have offered but that&#8217;s my opinion I was a AA cup size I had 325cc at the moment wearing d cup sports bra want b c cup I&#8217;m 2weeks post op<br />
I would have other consultation with different doc for second a opinion xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd7be7fb82ab77fc2dcd673cea59a78d</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Fianance help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fianance-help/#post-805614</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 20:13:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just ask to send an email about finance maybe better apply first to c if ur accepted before pay 500£ deposit for booking a day of op as u wount get that money back if u can&#8217;t find a finance xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c3877fd6734f3c38af7b4680d9fad69</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic 4 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-9/#post-805612</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 20:11:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine wear the same up until 7days post op after tool my strapping off still was hard now 2weeks post they gone softer and not too much out if u know what I mean xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d8ebcb4ba76ed67db313e4e493b7f63</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Fianance help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fianance-help/#post-805599</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:31:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didnt wanted to get finance but my situation changed I payed already 500£ to book date of surgery which u will have to pay then I just rang up mya London and sad I want to get finance girl named cloe helped me she is lovely I needed to pay extra 10% of outstanding balance which was 450£ when I got accepted she just send me a link and I applied i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-844688"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fianance-help/#post-805599" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83fabe8a97757458bac39ee75aa9df50</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Exercising in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/exercising-2/#post-805596</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 19:26:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m 2weeks post op 2mrw nurse sad I can do squats  and sit up straight away any leg bum stomach its fine as long as u don&#8217;t move ur arms hope that&#8217;s helps xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">909bf83ba93a1f097d3dea3ead6cbe82</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic 325cc pics with mr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-pics-with-mr-marcellino/#post-805530</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:01:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh and at the moment I&#8217;m wearing D cup sport bra </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0134c41bb261d3a0d195aa6a42815b39</guid>
				<title>Wiewie started the topic 325cc pics with mr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-pics-with-mr-marcellino/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 16:59:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok girls,I have finally uploaded pictures of my new boobs some pictures are not that great but gives u idea,my doc was Marcellino at Fitzroy he is very good loved him<br />
My stats 5.7 tall 55kg and 34a /aa cup size<br />
As u will c I had no boob at all after brest feeding my child the nipples were even slightly dropping in as no fat around! Have a look&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-844533"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/325cc-pics-with-mr-marcellino/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b0aa14ca6cd58f2b665f4e260f4bc53</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Recovery! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/recovery-15/#post-805445</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Jan 2015 12:39:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>take snacks with you and wear jogging bottoms from home trip as I had jeans and could not even close my buttoms xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">81ce9e558351f71429915892b9f89c2a</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Marcellino in the forum Mr Marcellino</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/marcellino/#post-804446</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:51:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi sorry cant upload any pics from my phone here&#8230;grrr ill do the pics on wed when I&#8217;m around my friends and can use computer! Marcellino is amazing he done my op and I&#8217;m happy with what I got,he is the best I wanted natural look and I know its early days yet but I&#8217;m so happy and he was so happy when he came in to check on me after op!great doc&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-841653"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/marcellino/#post-804446" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bdf5ac181337a62c76ffde0a923eee1</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Summa2011 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/841235/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Jan 2015 21:23:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e77b1527ea5146bc19c2b110015213f6</guid>
				<title>Wiewie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/834542/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Jan 2015 14:08:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e645ed3901964814b1751ec86a18976e</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic Did anyone go for there op on there own? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/did-anyone-go-for-there-op-on-there-own/#post-801907</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Jan 2015 14:03:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went on my own had a op on 8th jan it was fine I had to wait for 3hrs in my room but as I didnt sleep much night before I just watched tv and fall a sleep doc came in to wake me up to go operation!!!hahahaha  they wount let u go home on your own&#8230;so ask som1 to pick you up xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5118f714baadad6b4b087dec9731a9d</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Jessica (@jessc92) are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/832982/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Jan 2015 14:44:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b6ebc5fc0255f34a55030320d1401a5</guid>
				<title>Wiewie replied to the topic 2 weeks po pics! 325cc hp partials Mr frati :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-po-pics-325cc-hp-partials-mr-frati/page/2/#post-801147</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jan 2015 21:45:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great!!! I&#8217;m having my op tomorrow 8th I think ill ask for 325ccxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2efac20b0bbb5aced37703ed68392be4</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Viki are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/831463/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Jan 2015 18:36:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cb0d8c63a6249b9583bc54802a3ac89</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Rosie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/827740/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Jan 2015 00:02:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33f8b1e6a99749f52be9cfa3fc07eab9</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Yalouise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/826661/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Jan 2015 11:08:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd98a45ea555e96e22ee210f3ee30235</guid>
				<title>Wiewie started the topic SEX talk.... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sex-talk/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Jan 2015 09:14:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry maybe too much but haven&#8217;t seen any post about sex after op?? Right,I have started to go out on dates with some1 we haven&#8217;t had sex yet as I don&#8217;t want him to c my lil boobs and as I have a op on 8th thought ill just wait until then and keep  stuffing my bra hahaha  how long after op did u girls had sex?? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd98a45ea555e96e22ee210f3ee30235</guid>
				<title>Wiewie started the topic SEX talk.... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sex-talk/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Jan 2015 09:14:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry maybe too much but haven&#8217;t seen any post about sex after op?? Right,I have started to go out on dates with some1 we haven&#8217;t had sex yet as I don&#8217;t want him to c my lil boobs and as I have a op on 8th thought ill just wait until then and keep  stuffing my bra hahaha  how long after op did u girls had sex?? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8819ed33c142395acb39e5ea538a3140</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Amyduig are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/825911/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:31:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a883ad1ccedf9db4ecef429befa42d72</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and sammie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/825884/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 21:43:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">476bbcd56403498663d78f42374c6da6</guid>
				<title>Wiewie posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/825701/#acomment-825838</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 20:13:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No not at all my op is 8th jan think will go for 325cc as want to look natural and bit soft instead of stretched look if makes sence&#8230;ill add photos when I get them done keep eye out!!!x</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/tarwie/" rel="nofollow ugc">tarwie</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/wiewie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@wiewie</a> i hope you dont mind the add &#8211; having 350cc in Jan with Mounir xxx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">106739b68689f5cb618254a903cd1a95</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Samantha cox are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/825829/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:48:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f376ab70616300876b96e5f85ccc5147</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Gabriella are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/825751/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 17:09:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e4414eaaa50b224ae5136cdbb62ea73</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and tarwie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/825708/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:37:27 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">831d3ad195129867468df508332dde3a</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Natalie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/825073/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Dec 2014 22:44:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6acdbd59ec535e00ce1a341fb0b58320</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Skye fowler are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/824272/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Dec 2014 20:14:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fae0f11a5f3dea496984851220a56f3b</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Kate are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/823953/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Dec 2014 09:05:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3653bba7432ca15d5fa6f88b46e161fd</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/823779/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Dec 2014 19:21:18 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fabd17fa226c4f01431d4ea806f318ae</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Kirsty Thompson are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/823696/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Dec 2014 15:17:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">098741dfe945c9f0dbc56a8753b6253c</guid>
				<title>Wiewie started the topic Any SMOKERS advice please! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-smokers-advice-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Dec 2014 13:41:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,I got my op on 8th jan the nurse told me on pre op that I can&#8217;t smoke for 2weeks before op and 6weeks after&#8230;.so not sure if I have to take that seriously?! My doc knows I smoke and he never sad anything about it&#8230;if I have to stop ill just do e cigs no nicotine just hard to imagine on a day of op not having a fag as ill be so nervous!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-823677"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-smokers-advice-please/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d7f09c60d71c12897b86d3be506bf1c</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/823446/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Dec 2014 18:51:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eee0f613fa08fcced0d24645f3a20e2a</guid>
				<title>Wiewie and Sara are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/822230/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:56:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/468 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 19:03:45 by W3 Total Cache
-->