MYA Space | Wils1986 | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/wils1986/activity/ Activity feed for Wils1986. Wed, 19 Nov 2025 23:22:44 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 e7d90491fdf2a4ed24d5bdc77ca1225c Wils1986 and Chloe are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/446915/ Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:24:13 +0000 0 a84daab979b52cb3071d0f4e63a109cc Wils1986 replied to the topic Help! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-137/#post-672425 Tue, 06 Aug 2013 20:10:47 +0100 Hiya, I had my first consultation on Saturday with Hosp Group and they recommended 375cc unders. I am a size 10, measuring a 30 around the chest and 5’6″ in height. The surgeon said I had one small B cups and one […]

]]>
822416fa3febc6831318a9b2254d3206 Wils1986 changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/394017/ Fri, 02 Aug 2013 23:11:33 +0100 0 9d1e6f6bfccb5fa44bb92df2ecd624e2 Wils1986 started the topic Helena Antoniadou - Birkdale in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/helena-antoniadou-birkdale/ Fri, 02 Aug 2013 21:49:49 +0100 Hi girls, I am going for my first consultation tomorrow with Hosp Grp just to see what they say and see what my feelings are after they’ve explained everything. whilst I am still at the early stages and […]

]]>
ed9b49308370be4a178bf414a607ac34 Wils1986 became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/393519/ Thu, 01 Aug 2013 23:35:43 +0100 0