<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Olivia | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/xoliviacx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/xoliviacx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Olivia.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 19:40:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45f08cc8936e10b3aff4c0aaffa0734d</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic Today&#039;s the day! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/todays-the-day-41/#post-732962</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Apr 2014 09:02:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d840caac1c0adb43ad15c569b89f3fe</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic first consultation?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-consultation-19/#post-732859</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 20:26:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I did x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b0a5df1400c816bc6376b75262dc060</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic next step for my BA :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/next-step-for-my-ba/#post-732832</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 18:45:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck hun, I work on front reception there x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">556a721f31cda32ba38683723f6ba3dd</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic next step for my BA :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/next-step-for-my-ba/#post-732779</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 16:27:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think a loan will be the best option for me, where are you having your op done highgate? X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6812fc59ddca306e240552ad3057d96b</guid>
				<title>Olivia and Megan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/532181/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 16:27:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a46b91e687792b1146b0229628c12fa0</guid>
				<title>Olivia started the topic BA pics!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-pics/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 16:12:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really wanna see some pics of girls who have had the BA so I have an idea of what size I would like? Can anyone help? Thank you x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a44f8a169b8a8a529eedba17b828284a</guid>
				<title>Olivia started the topic next step for my BA :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/next-step-for-my-ba/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Apr 2014 12:40:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went to my consultation today, was kinda nervous but was alright in the end. Looks like the op will be in June with Mr Frati. I cannot wait. Also I think it is probs cheaper to get a loan out rather than the finance? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80d0a2c3b78e6f98b7602e44210cc421</guid>
				<title>Olivia changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/531267/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 21:38:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd0849c2e562cef925213ab661c5a867</guid>
				<title>Olivia started the topic Consultation tomorrow :D in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/consultation-tomorrow-d/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 21:35:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have my first consultation tomorrow, let the journey for new boobs begin!!!!!!!!! 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02d8726d11e6bd8ba403f24159b8f942</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic Finance for BA?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-for-ba-3/#post-732412</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:09:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Also once you have it down how long to you have to take off work? X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13e31073265768baedbe98ef709be7aa</guid>
				<title>Olivia replied to the topic Finance for BA?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-for-ba-3/#post-732407</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:04:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you know how much deposit you have to put down? X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e9321fd45321fd9067655333e393216</guid>
				<title>Olivia started the topic Finance for BA?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/finance-for-ba-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 09:33:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How does the finance work for BA? Help 🙁 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55de99a79c6179460e1549873e300fc9</guid>
				<title>Olivia changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/530643/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 09:28:53 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29b09258843fbfddde1bd1cb4d8609b2</guid>
				<title>Olivia became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/530640/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Apr 2014 09:23:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/182 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 20:50:15 by W3 Total Cache
-->