<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | xrosaax | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/xrosaax/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/xrosaax/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for xrosaax.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:30:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">979df0270a63c7b6b0d3d613d34e9e3b</guid>
				<title>xrosaax started the topic Bra&#039;s?!? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bras-20/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2012 19:34:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok so I&#8217;m 6 weeks post of girls. I&#8217;m aloud to wear non wired bra&#8217;s now but not wired ones for another 2 months. Anyone else had this advice? Did you listen or just ignore? I can&#8217;t find any nice sexy non wired [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f40a6b9471c0f6fc939bec8f42e1e6fa</guid>
				<title>xrosaax started the topic Plasters at 4 weeks PO in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/plasters-at-4-weeks-po/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:44:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls,<br />
I&#8217;ve run out of plasters from the nurse and have just got them wet after my bath. Do i stop putting them on now I&#8217;m 4 weeks post op or do I buy some more? Also is it better to keep the wet plasters on [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbb548bafe39d4568ffb11dcfe963cff</guid>
				<title>xrosaax started the topic  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/buying-normal-bras/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:31:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ladies,<br />
Well I&#8217;m 23 days post op from 470 unders. I went to m&amp;s at the weekend because my bra felt too small. Turns out I was wearing a d when I&#8217;m measuring an E! Was impressed as that&#8217;s about the size I [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c51825e7cdac8a9409c0ecd912233863</guid>
				<title>xrosaax replied to the topic When can I sleep normally? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-i-sleep-normally/#post-601355</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:26:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 27 days po and I&#8217;m starting to sleep a little more normal still proped up a bit. I had unders and found until now and even so stumps now it hurts sleeping any other way. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82101f56036fcbc315a382b2aa42df1b</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/257134/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Oct 2012 10:32:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05b73d487ae3a0fa79f87e3accbedb1e</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/256312/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:35:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d86e4e207a19466d719a03d8285df87a</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/256078/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:56:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">416af9bc790c74c2c518d350fb23630f</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/255625/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Oct 2012 17:17:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4e2e9a47c8096c61f4ef9495ddd27cc</guid>
				<title>xrosaax joined the group ***BOOBIE BIBLE***</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250693/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Sep 2012 17:25:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5200514d7a81a7e5e0aeb66451472af5</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/228010/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:41:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4974cad254e4119d3884cf82ba3b9b4b</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/224184/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:43:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43132c5038b13ac73977644a99dbae8a</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/222380/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2012 06:09:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df12943e108ae3afcb4478687c2da418</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/222292/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:58:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fed3a3516212c5aca29bab475a61f2e</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/222285/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:26:44 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88c6bd5412a9269d8ff41ed3e929c452</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/221262/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:59:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be6fa062adc354ee9339c1809c078779</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/220958/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:20:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1bfb65afbd322af294114f9dd0d661a4</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/218857/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:22:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd1026368b3251eb0d6eef681dd715e3</guid>
				<title>xrosaax and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/201890/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 May 2012 19:23:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a76646da7e9cfb94e7a9b20af8abcfca</guid>
				<title>xrosaax posted an update: Got my consultation tomorrow. So nervous!!</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/201092/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 May 2012 13:49:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Got my consultation tomorrow. So nervous!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bcaf3edb80efb61331c1717c7be2d21</guid>
				<title>xrosaax became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/198382/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 May 2012 19:47:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/189 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 04:46:41 by W3 Total Cache
-->