<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Chloe | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/xxchloe/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/xxchloe/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chloe.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3577b80705932cb470b777dd24aa011</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Charlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1478940/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:35:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e62114f6d9ddb8fe38788942c8aa7776</guid>
				<title>Chloe changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1474775/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Oct 2019 21:59:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6877524217f6c6708ff9e51fe5e3f129</guid>
				<title>Chloe and Ashleigh Bottomley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1473426/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:52:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">620ac0d5c264588b7a33f7544d59fbcb</guid>
				<title>Chloe changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1473310/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:48:36 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">450fa2fc8faf939b84c34c7b257900c9</guid>
				<title>Chloe changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1473309/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:45:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd04153475f0295702ce05cae93062b8</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic Post Op Belly Bloating in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-belly-bloating/#post-1308637</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Oct 2019 17:06:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 11 days post OP and still bloated !!!! Sooo glad I saw this post I look pregnant &#x1f648;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">276647b7729a34bd26e0fd99cbb828c6</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic 4 days post op 300cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-300cc/#post-1308297</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:36:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahh I&#8217;ll keep trying then lol. The itching is unreal! I wonder how long it lasts? Your boobs honestly look awesome!! Mine have a HUGE gap in the middle<br />
I&#8217;m size 8 and surgeon would only go to 455 because I&#8217;ve had  5 children .(I&#8217;m not a mya patient although had my 1st consult with them) x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52db90e93f97db125f0ecb4f8726c03e</guid>
				<title>Chloe&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1472682/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:31:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3965c66392498006eef1ad7e2eca4af0</guid>
				<title>Chloe changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1472680/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:27:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f163101ce22e5d5914300cffbd873c0</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic 4 days post op 300cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-300cc/#post-1308292</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:25:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How do I upload a pic? It&#8217;s not letting me xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4d7c8e47058e975cfb330a48e2c377e</guid>
				<title>Chloe replied to the topic 4 days post op 300cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-300cc/#post-1308291</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Oct 2019 08:15:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya,Wow they look amazing !!! I&#8217;m also 4 days post OP .the itching is really annoying isn&#8217;t  it!?! I&#8217;m also surprised at how fast the recovery process is moving along. Today is also the first day I haven&#8217;t needed pain relief. I&#8217;m having shooting pains under my right breast and the bruising is really coming out now.i&#8217;ve got my first post OP check&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1472677"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-300cc/#post-1308291" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb0557abd0e9297a89951447a83b839b</guid>
				<title>Chloe became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1446111/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:26:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/179 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 03:38:57 by W3 Total Cache
-->