<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emma-may | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/yummymummy81112/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/yummymummy81112/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emma-may.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 05:38:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">302938089549d17245c180cdf706c00d</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Opinions ladies in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/opinions-ladies/#post-866736</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2015 08:59:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know haha I&#8217;m having trouble uploading them will try again x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b8750ad71a17c03c9301875cff988c13</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Opinions ladies in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/opinions-ladies/#post-866734</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2015 08:50:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Rice boobs I should have stated sorry </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5fb6eed1f2a02e996b7f716fc8cc193</guid>
				<title>Emma-may started the topic Opinions ladies in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/opinions-ladies/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2015 08:49:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So the first pic is my nRiral boobs and the second is 370 cc cause couldn&#8217;t get it to 375 and the 3rd is 400cc . The 400 feel huge </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0797f5630747b0d0b1d7eafe82d00a7e</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Rice boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rice-boobs-12/#post-866482</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2015 15:38:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s brilliant thanks I&#8217;m also a 32 a x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1815cbf07202e143c1ebf975ce0a616c</guid>
				<title>Emma-may started the topic Rice boobs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rice-boobs-12/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2015 15:25:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok so uv ordered both sizes 375 and 400 I&#8217;m in in 16 th sept and keep chAnging my mind . I&#8217;m having unders so I know some of the volume will be lost . How do u do it? Is cc the same as ml or the same as grAms I&#8217;m so confused x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf28ce83724953a631dc21ac600ce3f0</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic How long until I can fly after my op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-until-i-can-fly-after-my-op/#post-866365</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2015 07:44:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls not sure where going yet but will bare that in mind xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45491467a632a0a9e5c7a5f86d1db38d</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic How long until I can fly after my op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-until-i-can-fly-after-my-op/#post-866317</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2015 22:12:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Brilliant thanks for the help il ask my pc x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28fe03dc499fb2ddcb008f40a146388a</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic How long until I can fly after my op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-until-i-can-fly-after-my-op/#post-866220</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2015 18:35:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Anyone ? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31c54adfb00802f9ba6776970d601089</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic My Macom bra has come....bit worried x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-macom-bra-has-come-bit-worried-x/#post-866192</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2015 17:06:02 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi mine seems tight also but I think there supposed to be? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02feba261ccafdf41f1df226121fe8d5</guid>
				<title>Emma-may started the topic How long until I can fly after my op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-until-i-can-fly-after-my-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2015 17:01:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hoping to book a holidAy sorry if someone&#8217;s already asked this question xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c22cb27b95693ac98cd3b887546c963</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Newbie. Getting 350cc uhp partials from a 32a - Too big for my small frame? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/newbie-getting-350cc-uhp-partials-from-a-32a-too-big-for-my-small-frame/page/2/#post-865982</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2015 20:59:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Same here especially after paying all that money would rather be a little bigger than too small and not like them xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f39ae00b0db519f5f8ab12f1251c1d3</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Newbie. Getting 350cc uhp partials from a 32a - Too big for my small frame? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/newbie-getting-350cc-uhp-partials-from-a-32a-too-big-for-my-small-frame/#post-865893</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2015 17:08:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;m getting 375 under the muscle high profile on the 16 th, I have been worrying this will be too big but I&#8217;m just going to go for it . I&#8217;m a 32a and a size 6 or 8 in clothes and 5ft 3 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9eddd6b2a2d5420311b2bd99eeca722a</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Day case but staying in hotel in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-but-staying-in-hotel/#post-865884</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:25:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah I haven&#8217;t got my addition time yet if it&#8217;s really early I may need to stay in the night before as well as its quite a drive from mine but that would mean I would need a babysitter for 2 nights as my boyfriend is going to be with me , thanks il have a look online at them now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0128f5322c41327c3c2bad56ec4609c5</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Day case but staying in hotel in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-but-staying-in-hotel/#post-865879</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2015 16:16:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks. I was offered 400 as well but worrying they will be too big so decided on the 375 and having second thoughts , I&#8217;ve seen some really nice ones of ladies on here that had 325 or350 . I&#8217;m at Preston first trust x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a95885b7b22692532a27d84c82b723e4</guid>
				<title>Emma-may started the topic Day case but staying in hotel in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-but-staying-in-hotel/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:37:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi my op is on 16th sept so 2 weeks and 2 days to go !! So excited 🙂 🙂 I&#8217;m. Say case but as the hospitL is almost 4 hours away from where I live we have decided to book a hotel and come home the following day . Any ideas what I will need? Also uv decided on 375 high profile unders and now worrying this will be too big hoping for a d cup from a a cup x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4ed50960d412f8dbf2d21a4ab4ec540</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic All done 350cc HP unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-350cc-hp-unders/#post-865320</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2015 07:21:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Will add u nor thank . I&#8217;m having 375 or 400 high profiles on 16 th September c</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3258695338e6f394e47e0c175077577</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic All done 350cc HP unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-350cc-hp-unders/#post-865306</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2015 06:29:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow congrats I can&#8217;t wait for mine now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da78b8fbc17ec933199b0dc0e0c68e83</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Dont know where to start in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-know-where-to-start-2/#post-865226</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:18:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, it&#8217;s so exciting isn&#8217;t it I&#8217;m in on 16th sept and having 400cc understand I can only have unders with me having thin skin and only a small frame it should take me to a dd cup x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d4ac8afaa943cdebcafc81db003732c</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Rice sizers? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/rice-sizers-4/#post-865220</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:06:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I wanna try this how much rice would I need for 375cc ? Or 400 ? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1a7346ac21dae5e1a124f1df5c6ff02</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Pregnancy after implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pregnancy-after-implants-2/#post-865203</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 18:00:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine didn&#8217;t changed much with both my pregnancies so hoping they don&#8217;t this time but cause il have implants in not sure x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38d38da689c8e3e24076169cdad09362</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Pregnancy after implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pregnancy-after-implants-2/#post-865175</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:31:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Me 2 I have 2 children already but we are wanting one more child not for a couple of years yet tho and they cost So much money hope they don&#8217;t change too much x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f97649169cb1860808ac95ab5751e3d</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Picking up: cuddling your children ect in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/picking-up-cuddling-your-children-ect/#post-865167</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:52:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My oldest will sit on my knee ands give me cuddles that should say  x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c51edab559490ade67ecce04f0b09cc9</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Picking up: cuddling your children ect in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/picking-up-cuddling-your-children-ect/#post-865166</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:51:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My partner can get a week of work he works really long hours and I have 10 days of them I&#8217;m back to work but I&#8217;m a nail tech and in my own home so other than 2 afternoons a week wheny oldest is in nursery I will literally have my 2 boys on my own . My 2 year old will air one knee and give me xusea and things I&#8217;m just a bit xonsermed about picking&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-967746"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/picking-up-cuddling-your-children-ect/#post-865166" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e158741c121157e7c1ac7c0dbd550d8e</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Sleeping on back in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-on-back-2/#post-865165</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:42:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha thanks girls x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7658dd1660bd76c0103c21be71c9794</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Preston ladies? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-ladies/#post-865163</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:39:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooh I&#8217;m 16 th x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6559553e93f0fe15f8a6f248b8a11c97</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Picking up: cuddling your children ect in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/picking-up-cuddling-your-children-ect/#post-865056</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2015 07:26:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Going to hate not being able to give them roper ciddles and things 🙁 thanks girls x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96eefe4d9047ef26151f1817cf8c0865</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Hair washing in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hair-washing-3/#post-865033</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:07:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d8bad9d7f8efa85bb2a110fc3c9304e</guid>
				<title>Emma-may started the topic Sleeping on back in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-on-back-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 22:11:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How long do u have to sleep on your back and do you need to be sort of sat up with lots of pillows and things how did u all get comfy? Really not looking forward to sleeping on my back I have tried and can&#8217;t x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">716043728e8b09dc712b308a59259184</guid>
				<title>Emma-may started the topic Picking up: cuddling your children ect in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/picking-up-cuddling-your-children-ect/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:59:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just wondering as I have a 2 almost 3 year old (he will be 3 4 weeks after my op) and a 6 month old cx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73e73ba59775b85e7e0ec233d41fc49d</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Wide gap and very little breast tissue in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-gap/page/2/#post-865003</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:51:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I have been advised 375 or 400 high profiles I&#8217;m thinking of going for 375 and hoping I don&#8217;t get boob greed  but to be fair there not much between the sizes and I just want to actually have some boobs ha! I have to have high profile cause of the measurements and me been small framed I believe the projection on these are bigger where as the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-967511"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-gap/page/2/#post-865003" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8244aa67bab94946ad00db98ffd7ff38</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Wide gap and very little breast tissue in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-gap/#post-864998</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:38:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@nataliewood</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd0a2d9ca8aba87c79221d9e6d4c0f95</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Wide gap and very little breast tissue in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-gap/#post-864997</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:38:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/natalie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@natalie</a> wood </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82a06d79b1e1041e8d34363d75b2ee90</guid>
				<title>Emma-may&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/967500/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:35:45 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e92a027a19786e63a46ced99af11d062</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Wide gap and very little breast tissue in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/wide-gap/#post-864996</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:08:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Natalie wood , what hospital you at? I&#8217;m at Preston on 16th. Having 375 or 400 under muscle x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac19b7af757178e0b042abb79169490f</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Insisions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/insisions/#post-864983</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:04:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great, I know it&#8217;s a silly question, is it when the insisions are healed you can put on bio oil? Thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ee8cc3c779984cdf1fe8fd55aceb741</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Surgery booked September 15th!!!x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-september-15thx/#post-864977</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:37:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can&#8217;t wait xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41f6aebf428b3ad415b0c425732b4dc1</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Hair washing in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hair-washing-3/#post-864963</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:11:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Brilliant I might do same then thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f92e472e80c9403b69ea3380ff9298f5</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Surgery booked September 15th!!!x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-september-15thx/#post-864958</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:04:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow I&#8217;m 16th, good luck x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">263410cb55483066687b00df4ab014b6</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Hair washing in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hair-washing-3/#post-864957</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:03:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks ,Well il have to go back to work after 9 days anyway as in a self employed nail tech and can&#8217;t have horrible nails can I haha but I just don&#8217;t feel right without them on x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52c59b258012b7f24f17f9bd0a453096</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Hair washing in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hair-washing-3/#post-864947</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 18:45:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And am I ok to get my nas done a week after op? Don&#8217;t know how I&#8217;m going to cope without my acrylic nails on il feel bare! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb8aa190fcb568985da892193c352b99</guid>
				<title>Emma-may started the topic Hair washing in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hair-washing-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 18:44:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just wondering how do I wash my hair after op could I get my boyfriend to do it in the sink or over bath with shower head or maybe go to salon for a wash or blow dry something like that ? If I can&#8217;t lift my arms to do it myself ? My hair gets very greesy if I leave it more than 2/ 3 days without washing xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a39afcf71c9c980dc836b0e6693308d</guid>
				<title>Emma-may started the topic Insisions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/insisions/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2015 18:39:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do u have to do anything special to your incisions to look after them? Thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">057e651d8c103ea47228ba61377186b5</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Arnica and Bio Oil in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/arnica-and-bio-oil-2/#post-864162</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:50:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Only just read the pRt about arnica being a waste of money oops x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a861b617934d1ce26803141e39e9ddd1</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Arnica and Bio Oil in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/arnica-and-bio-oil-2/#post-864159</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:47:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I used bio oil through both my tegnanciea and it was brill still got a full bottle left so deffo using this! What is arnica may I ask I haven&#8217;t been told about this ? Do I need this? Thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53871b5f32cac1e9aa5871e07155d923</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Anyone else 16 th sept at Preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-16-th-sept-at-preston/#post-864021</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 22:33:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">435e757a9255a8e916e47178ff9920ca</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic 16th September 300cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/16th-september-300cc-overs/#post-863979</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:53:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s why I wanted overs haha but I have thin tight skin around my boobs so can&#8217;t . I was stuck between 375 and 400 but decided to go for 400 to prevent boob greed and there&#8217;s not much between them I don&#8217;t think . I&#8217;d love to be a dd but it may just get me to a d as I&#8217;m going from a 34a but very flat since having 2 children x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40646c3ca1573af949552471043bce9c</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Anyone else 16 th sept at Preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-16-th-sept-at-preston/#post-863973</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:49:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yay it&#8217;s so exciting I can&#8217;t wait now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dad5472cf09afea48a383f8462fc4755</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic Anyone else 16 th sept at Preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-16-th-sept-at-preston/#post-863968</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:38:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m in at 10 30 and a day case x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcc5902bddb8387748928955d7e86209</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic 16th September 300cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/16th-september-300cc-overs/#post-863967</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:36:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want natural as possible but I wanted overs but my skin is so thin I can only have unders x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a99055733b4f735dbd4a014c723ce6b5</guid>
				<title>Emma-may replied to the topic 16th September 300cc overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/16th-september-300cc-overs/#post-863966</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:35:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi in 16h September having 400 high profile unders which hospital you at? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/313 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 06:57:45 by W3 Total Cache
-->