<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Emma | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/yummymummyprincesss81112/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/yummymummyprincesss81112/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Emma.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 10:24:57 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a45594543d6a29a82adbfebf7e784d7d</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic How long til gym and sunbirds? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-til-gym-and-sunbirds/#post-704004</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:53:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will do thank you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bc71e8d44e56659999e5a5ef6c3e7de</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic In my room waiting, lush socks and gown on! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/in-my-room-waiting-lush-socks-and-gown-on/#post-703999</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:38:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a96cd5fe7774dc5f549eadfbd169e0e5</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic How long til gym and sunbirds? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-til-gym-and-sunbirds/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:20:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m only 3 weeks po but really really wanna start subbed a and gym again altho the gym would absolutely kill me at  moment so I know it not yet. Is it like 6 weeks or longer? I&#8217;m getting really pale and being a dumbed addict I&#8217;m hating this. When I do go on them do I hae to cover my scars with something? Would it be safer to wake longer than the 6&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-461694"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-long-til-gym-and-sunbirds/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4593ad25589afe2f70385ad7b6fe5134</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Normal for them to et bigger a week po? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/normal-for-them-to-et-bigger-a-week-po/#post-703456</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Dec 2013 20:39:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh that&#8217;s good to know, yea add away 🙂 I had 380 unders xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2926cdb4cff892b0922a435c7acef30b</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic strapping off tomorrow in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-tomorrow-2/#post-703429</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Dec 2013 17:09:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had mr Mountie also and had no strapping either , have the itchy insisions though and my macom feels really tight. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cc03ece2ab997c03e74d04e57a43197</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Normal for them to et bigger a week po? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/normal-for-them-to-et-bigger-a-week-po/#post-703418</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:32:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s great to hear kinda glad they have haha just thought it was a little strange as thought they would stay the same just drop a little, thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fad6e4c4b7be2edf86ce018d5d4ad156</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Stitches  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/stitches-18/#post-703416</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Dec 2013 13:39:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m only 1 week and 3 days po so I can&#8217;t really help but I also got told mine will dissolve . I don&#8217;t know if this is different as its a completely different place but free I had a baby my stitches took about 6 weeks to dissolve . But I&#8217;d mention it when you go back xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b30f341125b8362b9a602a888d7ec3a</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Normal for them to et bigger a week po? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/normal-for-them-to-et-bigger-a-week-po/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Dec 2013 13:33:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Myaxom has always been tight since getting them done even tho I got the size medium and I&#8217;m only a size 32 back but it&#8217;s got extra tight so I put on an m and s size d sports bra which did for me but also felt so right so I have put on a dd bra and it still feels slightly tight it&#8217;s really strange I can notice that they have dropped a little more&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-460245"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/normal-for-them-to-et-bigger-a-week-po/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd2af2f97537ab0def64afd979e55826</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic strapping off tomorrow in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-tomorrow-2/#post-703414</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Dec 2013 13:29:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow congrats on the new boobies 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e4130e2e92d2270bb36687a7a11e5e4</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic New Pics added - Strapping off  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-pics-added-strapping-off/#post-703413</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Dec 2013 13:28:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi how far po are u I&#8217;m a week and 3 days are your insisions really itchy? And I&#8217;m too having trouble sleeping can&#8217;t wait until I can sleep on my side again! Congrats on the boobies xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed6a055b760f50d2fe7b01da07a911f2</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Itchy insisions? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/itchy-insisions/#post-702591</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:25:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh good idea thanks cx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2ea432d768f27ce8dad35a2e7acb618</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Tips on how to sleep? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tips-on-how-to-sleep/#post-702589</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:22:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yea my boil low doesn&#8217;t help much either maybe I&#8217;m just not isig it right haha. I want to know this also cat wait til I can sleep on my side again might actually get some sleep.. Had about 3 hours last night xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0886f0d1a371bb774f04ec31eb9f5f7d</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Tips on how to sleep? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tips-on-how-to-sleep/#post-702552</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2013 23:20:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh that&#8217;s good to know that you get used to it as I love my sleep and hate not ha ong any and absolutely hate not being able to lay on my side and feel like I&#8217;m more sat up than layed down with all the pillows xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb7d57d1ded4625e2e72d35d8cf93df4</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Tips on how to sleep? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tips-on-how-to-sleep/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2013 23:02:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been propping pillows under my lower back and plenty under my head so that I&#8217;m in more like a ditto position. I can&#8217;t get comfy and I got no sleep last night, I have tried putting my v pillow round my back how do ou girls use yours and any tips for me? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">446f439d961934cda3fa7cbdf86a1823</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Itchy insisions? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/itchy-insisions/#post-702545</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:55:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know , it&#8217;s not painful just a little annoying if anything haha but il live with it 🙂 at least their healing 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae3ee9d0886e6ed537a71aad5d21f444</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Itchy insisions? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/itchy-insisions/#post-702534</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:46:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh that&#8217;s good to know was getting a bit worried thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f56271d438d20bf3c59f35bb1d9aecb</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic What size will I be? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-size-will-i-be-9/#post-702529</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:27:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They say every 100-150cc is equivelant to about one cup size but as I say everyone bets different results, you just have to trust your surgion to give you the look you want. You also need to think do you want to measure a d cup or to actually be a d cup as implans look smaller than they actually measure. Some girls with my size only get a c and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-458078"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-size-will-i-be-9/#post-702529" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0473b83a19908cf36d2beb10a0245a69</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Itchy insisions? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/itchy-insisions/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:18:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Itchy insisions? Anyone else had this 3 days po?is this normal xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c241788c8e284b00ac559d405ffab12</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic What size will I be? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-size-will-i-be-9/#post-702519</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:14:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went from an a cup and I had 380unders on Monday an was told I would get to a d but its too early to know at the moment but I honk you will be bigger than a d cup, every persons body takes to the implants differently. Good luck bet your so excited 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04b572c96f3951701363d15b4baee24f</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic It&#039;s tomorrow! Aargh in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/its-tomorrow-aargh/#post-702327</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2013 08:40:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f596e7afd98b00ce5821294104f9b377</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Pain in sides? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pain-in-sides/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Dec 2013 23:11:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did anyone get this I&#8217;m 2 days po. I mean like in my sides but high up as in under my arms down sides my boobs ? So hard to explain. In barly no pain with my boobs at all just a bit itchy is this normal? Just think its cause my sports bra feels a little tight xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9267cd2ed607b6555f6c8790e1525b31</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anesthetic in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anesthetic-2/#post-701882</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:26:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The anethasist   Stay with you so I you show any sign of waking up he will just give you some more but there&#8217;s only a very tiny chance of it happening . They are fully qualified and I&#8217;m sure they will get ou to sleep properly just don&#8217;t worry about it and think about your lovely boobies xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6898fb873d6c50c44bcfd94c043a56f0</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic 1 day op  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-op/#post-701857</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:35:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I sure will thank you 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f097989f5275414aca729a97b2bdb37</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic now a post op girl in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/now-a-post-op-girl/#post-701829</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:56:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww congratulations on your new boobies 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">557778307b8e976ce3a2f2e5c39a33b1</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anesthetic in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anesthetic-2/#post-701825</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:50:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh I&#8217;m not sure I had the anti sickness thingy? I don&#8217;t think I did but maybe I should have has as I was quite sick after xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c463997f7a1f06fcce21be5f25ef7ca</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone found there macoma really tight? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-found-there-macoma-really-tight/#post-701821</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:43:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh maybe it&#8217;s ok then haha just didn&#8217;t wanna squash them ha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c16a1ec720fcc46d65c59560fcbe1637</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Consultation with surgeon tonight in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/consultation-with-surgeon-tonight/#post-701817</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:40:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Laura got it right there, that&#8217;s basically all they do and yea if you have lots of questions yea write them down but if you forget don&#8217;t worry cos you can alwys just call your pc. Good luck 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c235ae50406f90512d8a27ece57ce0f</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic personal hygiene in toilet in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/personal-hygiene-in-toilet/#post-701816</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:38:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have had no problem doing this myself as I&#8217;m only one day po xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e60d36411e4c8d1ef1da71647b06e743</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone found there macoma really tight? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-found-there-macoma-really-tight/#post-701815</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:37:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Macoms *</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29f7f076d3ee531068f1ad28bed0d567</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Anyone found there macoma really tight? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-found-there-macoma-really-tight/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:36:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got a size medium and it didn&#8217;t feel so bad last night but together it feels a little tight do I new a bigger bra or should it feel like this? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e793f95725572785828f3c0f92225b28</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anesthetic in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anesthetic-2/#post-701812</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:24:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have had anaesthetic before so wasn&#8217;t too worried jut always makes me feel a little sick a nauseous during recovery . The needle itself feels like a little scratch and one minute your there chatting rubbish as they talk to you and reassure you and the next your away with the fairies and waking up to boobies 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d077c337cad6450ff055b89bc363fb61</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic 1 day op  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:22:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry I didn&#8217;t get on her yesturday to tell my story. Woke up with almost any pain just a sore throat and felt a little sick from the anaesthetic, still feeling a little groggy today and in a little pain in my boobies but its nothing too major .rather impossible to lift my arms at the moment and just resting quite loving everyone doing all the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-456909"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-day-op/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d227006999a6e485151791764d7e6239</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Mr mounir 380 unders on Monday whoop in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-380-unders-on-monday-whoop/#post-700545</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 08:44:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really that&#8217;s great I can&#8217;t wait thank you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc81ade320fe157e02b9e326029d02d9</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone else in on Monday? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-in-on-monday/#post-700477</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:56:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha Im opposite I have been quite calm about it till now haha, thank you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2df5342d3deed1b58111e14014afac6</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Anyone else in on Monday? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-in-on-monday/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 18:16:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nervous eeekk xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6e9c70a361dd5202b247855601590d1</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Mr mounir 380 unders on Monday whoop in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-380-unders-on-monday-whoop/#post-700411</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:46:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha aww  January&#8217;s not long though, good luck.. Who&#8217;s doing yours?? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3c8b7f25bffc31c307d460932cf0ccc</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Mr mounir 380 unders on Monday whoop in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-380-unders-on-monday-whoop/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:41:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Soo excited getting a little nervous now eek xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">786b7bc982fa8be1f62e962df4ec2100</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Day case but staying in hotel over night? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-but-staying-in-hotel-over-night/#post-698127</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Dec 2013 20:07:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I noo about 2 weeks and a day soo excited cx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e415ce91e96a7b03a97aacb0e899d2f6</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Day case but staying in hotel over night? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-but-staying-in-hotel-over-night/#post-698125</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Dec 2013 20:04:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awkward enough taking an ex haha my son is to him but we are just close friends now but I never let him see my boobs even when we was together like over year that&#8217;s how much I hae them so deffinatly don&#8217;t want him seeing them now haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7dcbce10653bdcfd7f57d7944543a54</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Day case but staying in hotel over night? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-but-staying-in-hotel-over-night/#post-698115</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Dec 2013 19:12:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh that&#8217;s great thanks so much and well il be asking him to wait outside when they draw them on then cos that be a little awkward haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eff39e2be96dba5fb0f6d182eab0b4a3</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Day case what I need? And hotel stay what I need? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-what-i-need-and-hotel-stay-what-i-need/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Dec 2013 19:02:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok to make it easier I think I should use 2 seperate bags? Can any one help me as to what to pack? Thanks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43627bcc64b2ad018145aeadacf5b745</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Day case but staying in hotel over night? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-but-staying-in-hotel-over-night/#post-698110</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Dec 2013 19:00:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sorry for the silly questions that should say xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">465ce0bc2e4ed414fc62b2adf389940a</guid>
				<title>Emma started the topic Day case but staying in hotel over night? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-but-staying-in-hotel-over-night/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Dec 2013 18:58:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Was wondering if you pack 2 bags a hospital one and a hotel one? Also if my admission time is early does my friend have to check into the hotel later? Or do I just turn up? And can my friend wait at the hospital for me and be there when I wake up from my op? Thanks xx also it says the hotel is 6 mins away from the hospital would I have to get a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-450650"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-case-but-staying-in-hotel-over-night/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21e9a87f9b4da900909a4c862fecaf67</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone been told about more volume in one noo a Nd one slightly Lowe than the ot in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-been-told-about-more-volume-in-one-noo-a-nd-one-slightly-lowe-than-the-ot/#post-697590</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:29:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That would be great thanks you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e16ce2e6d2942b9aeb31b43ce781ee31</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone been told about more volume in one noo a Nd one slightly Lowe than the ot in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-been-told-about-more-volume-in-one-noo-a-nd-one-slightly-lowe-than-the-ot/#post-697583</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:08:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow that&#8217;s great congrats on your new boobies 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94a833bc43980ba8e6cf898b2d28afe5</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone been told about more volume in one noo a Nd one slightly Lowe than the ot in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-been-told-about-more-volume-in-one-noo-a-nd-one-slightly-lowe-than-the-ot/#post-697581</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:50:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha new what you meant and yea I just felt e was way more professional than the others I had seen xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e72696baff842fa9ac0e3a71a3099aa1</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone been told about more volume in one noo a Nd one slightly Lowe than the ot in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-been-told-about-more-volume-in-one-noo-a-nd-one-slightly-lowe-than-the-ot/#post-697578</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:43:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh really wasn&#8217;t sure that was possible haha that&#8217;s mad xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0aa19846178108fa76079a382a6d214f</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone at first trust preston mr mounir on 16 th December?? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-at-first-trust-preston-mr-mounir-on-16-th-december/#post-697573</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:32:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha I know exactly what you mean I&#8217;m a 32a and as I have really tight and thin skin there but he offered me the largest out of all the surgions I saw and w offered me 340cc or 380cc which should take me to a full d cup possibly small dd 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbe8d36a67cee6775ff13ec5d7fcec93</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone been told about more volume in one noo a Nd one slightly Lowe than the ot in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-been-told-about-more-volume-in-one-noo-a-nd-one-slightly-lowe-than-the-ot/#post-697550</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:07:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really that&#8217;s great thanks so much 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f288b3b1b26a3caf20d32cb0242f431</guid>
				<title>Emma replied to the topic Anyone been told about more volume in one noo a Nd one slightly Lowe than the ot in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-been-told-about-more-volume-in-one-noo-a-nd-one-slightly-lowe-than-the-ot/#post-697545</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:57:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi yea he was the 3rd surgion I have seen and mr mounir is the only one that&#8217;s mentioned that.he also mentioned I&#8217;m still losing a little milk altho I have never breast fed an my little boy is one now . I jut found him way more informative thAn the other surgions and he explained everything to me unlike the others xx and yea same with me there&#8217;s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-449584"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-been-told-about-more-volume-in-one-noo-a-nd-one-slightly-lowe-than-the-ot/#post-697545" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/317 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 12:28:32 by W3 Total Cache
-->