<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | zo | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/zoeyw/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/zoeyw/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for zo.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 10:03:02 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">916de4be440e8ccd4bb3c3ccd61453a3</guid>
				<title>zo replied to the topic Sleeping on side 9 days post op?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-on-side-9-days-post-op/#post-671728</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:24:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m also 9 days post op and am considering sleeping on my side for the first time tonight haven&#8217;t even attempted it yet as was scared it would hurt, fingers crossed be okay.<br />
Also Rinaule- my left boob is also [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfd5ce14d506c7b0d2643fd016b117a3</guid>
				<title>zo started the topic Bandage/ strapping removal in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bandage-strapping-removal/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Aug 2013 18:53:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls,<br />
I have my 1 week post op appointment tomorrow where my bandages/strapping should hopefully be removed. Just wondering does it hurt? As it feels like its on so tight And holding my boobs down so much bit [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c57300b40305de1afed2230ecf6c502f</guid>
				<title>zo replied to the topic Partials!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/partials-2/#post-671109</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Aug 2013 06:29:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls I had partials 420 cc 6days ago and I&#8217;m due back to work next Tuesday which will be 11 days post op. I am improving everyday but still have moments where I am very uncomfrtable and still have to take [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae9d872b817838d03f7a17939acfc091</guid>
				<title>zo and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/392439/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jul 2013 08:47:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6aa36ab4b0338b764827e9b43f390bcd</guid>
				<title>zo replied to the topic Decisions Decisions? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/decisions-decisions-2/#post-670820</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jul 2013 07:18:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had dr frati on Friday am now 5 days post op I had 420 unders but haven&#8217;t seen my new babies yet due to strapping. Although he was reccommended as a surgeon to me by one of my friends who had him and her scars [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7bcc1261a1ef004c48ad681ec30fcc1</guid>
				<title>zo replied to the topic 615cc xhp all done! Pics coming as we speak.  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/615cc-xhp-all-done-pics-coming-as-we-speak/page/2/#post-670819</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jul 2013 07:13:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey hope you don&#8217;t mind the add, I&#8217;m 5 days post op had 420 unders with dr frati @ highgate!</p>
<p>X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9225c4df1c4a6aca9b54c434286c1277</guid>
				<title>zo replied to the topic 4 days post op still feel rubbish! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-still-feel-rubbish/#post-670681</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:28:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Cheryl,</p>
<p>Really that&#8217;s good news fingers crossed will feel better tomorrow my boobs have started really aching last couple hours too. Fed up of being uncomfy just wanna lay down flat and sleep lol.<br />
Haven&#8217;t [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa6c0e2422943353f6af21f35014a6c1</guid>
				<title>zo replied to the topic 4 days post op still feel rubbish! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-still-feel-rubbish/#post-670679</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:14:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi teal,<br />
Thanks for the reassurance that&#8217;s its not just me. Everything I read before this seemed to be people saying they had no pain felt more normal each day, but I still feel rubbish. Have to have a nap every [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9981384c2b35ec5da8491fbfcbd3d7ee</guid>
				<title>zo replied to the topic Couple of pics up - 375cc Overs in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/couple-of-pics-up-375cc-overs/page/2/#post-670657</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:07:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey I&#8217;m 4 days post op do you mind if I add you? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6e90d6da2fbcda9119a4a2ed4778f27</guid>
				<title>zo replied to the topic PICS UP 560cc PART UNDER DR FRATI in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pics-up-560cc-part-under-dr-frati/#post-670655</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:03:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, I also had frati last Friday is it okay if I add you?? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">26ac21e263d14489629eaad2e5f2fd33</guid>
				<title>zo started the topic 4 days post op still feel rubbish! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-still-feel-rubbish/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:01:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone this is my first post on here.<br />
I had my op at highgate last Friday with dr frati &amp; had 420cc unders.<br />
I still feel pretty rubbish and quite uncomfortable everytime I move around and get up and am [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">239fc5a1d77096047cbef317e2d0d8b1</guid>
				<title>zo became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/378666/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:04:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/181 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 12:30:53 by W3 Total Cache
-->