<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Steph | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/zolo42/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/zolo42/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Steph.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88f9dd2e5b0ae9d37ca3da2f3037d6f0</guid>
				<title>Steph replied to the topic Research worries. in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/research-worries/#post-1291868</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Jan 2019 15:21:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you. </p>
<p>Ah, this is what I feared. I hate the idea of getting implants.<br />
1-2 cup sizes seems a lot to me! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11c061988469a18c667beb7900ab976f</guid>
				<title>Steph started the topic Research worries. in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/research-worries/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Jan 2019 19:15:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I’m currently looking into breast uplifts as my once wonderful boobs have sagged and shrunk beyond recognition and it’s really getting me down.<br />
Although they used to be large and perky up until a few year ago (I’m 26), I do have largish breasts proportionality (28F).<br />
I’’m worried that having an uplift will reduce the size of them even furt&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1445881"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/research-worries/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea3251b8641cd7b7cf8b2ac0305ed2a4</guid>
				<title>Steph became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1445876/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Jan 2019 19:08:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 01:01:43 by W3 Total Cache
-->