1 DAY PO Started by: Zoe

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies.. had my BA done yesterday at Fitzroy. Straight after surgery i felt great.. a little tight but other than that felt like i could do anything… then i woke up this morning. Woah, whole different story ha. Feeling very tight and swollen today and very bruised. My mum has my little boy and my partner is working so i am on my own and managing ok atm.
    I was told to get a size bigger in my bra that what i am aiming for to accommodate for the sweling but it is still slightly big. Do you think i should keep it on incase i swell more or change in to my primark one? xx

Shay 2
    2p
    Menu

Got my primark one on babes it’s supportive. My problem was that my post op one was quite loose so my breasts were feeling a little sore when I got up. How you feeling?xx

Menu

Hey im 3 days post op im strapped up but wanted to cover my cone nipps up lol iv got my primark one it it feels great my macom was horrible I coulddt breath gd onld primark 🙂 xx

Melanie
    0p
    Menu

You may go up and down Hun I have been swelling on and off and am 6 days post op !
    Bless you I sympathise as you get good and bad days but it really does get better xx keep smiling x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.