1 day post op Started by: Sarah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m 1 post op had 525 tsx at highgate felt slightly sick coming round from Ga the only pain I have is from incision and drain site, and more so on the left side . I have strapping on so I feel supported and the strapping was what I was dreading the most. Roll on Monday when I can see my new boobies xx

Mary
    0p
    Menu

Exciting times!! Had my strapping off yesterday and it’s so exciting I keep having a peek at them lol 😀 hope you have a good recovery, I found I was massively tired for the first few days so just slept loads. It’s not been anywhere near as bad as I’d anticipated, worst bit for me was having my drains take out 🙁 but other than that all fine! Happy healing xxx

sarah
    0p
    Menu

Glad it all went well sarah .bet u can’t wait to see them xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls I have slight pain on movement but that’s it really I’m just resting and having ice packs. Sarah I can’t wait til Monday to see new boobies

jade
    0p
    Menu

Ahh.great glad ur.Doing well.it’d kill me waiting to.see.them…my turn Fri 🙂 roll on Monday.for u xxx

Menu

Congrats Sarah! Rest well and take it easy xxx

Menu

Congrats! x

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Congrats Sarah. You’ll love them, I am so happy with mine x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Glad all went well.. congrats again.. bet u cant wait to c them.. im having same size wish it would hurry up now lolxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.