1 day post op and so stiff :( is it normal Started by: katy

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies

Silly question probably, I am 1 day post op and woke up so stiff
    Can barely move my arms they feel so tight my Boobs feel so swollen going to explode is this normal? I had under the muscle 500cc

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Yes it’s normal unfortunately and most find day 3/4 the worst.
    Ice or frozen peas on you boobs ( not heat) and heat hot water bottle on your back. And someone if pos to massage your arms x

katy
    0p
    Menu

Great thanks for reply, I don’t have strapping on just sports bra and covers on scars, do u think if I lightly massage my Boobs that might help?

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Its totally normal to feel really stiff, may get worse before it gets better.

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

I feel the same Katy this is my second day post op. I was In tears last night as it was so painful. I’ve got strapping onto but I can feel it’s all swollen and bruised I hope it gets better soon

katy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Jamie, yes am hoping tomorrow is better my right one isn’t as bad it’s my left side that hurts the most just doing the simple things hurts 🙁 x

Menu

I feel the same today as well Katy stiff but not too bad xxxx

Menu

Don’t massage your boobs unless you’ve been told to, it can cause a lot of problems and slow the healing hun! And I didn’t feel better til day 4/5 i thought the pain was never going to end and it suddenly lifted after day 4/5 it got loads better! Don’t worry ladies it won’t last forever! Yep the morning stiffness lasts for a while too unfortunately, even now I ache abit when I wake up and I’m 3 1/2 weeks post op xxxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

totally normal, don’t worry x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.