1 week po love them 375cc unders Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m now 1 week post op! I can’t believe how fast it’s gone I absolutely love my new boobies! I’ve had my first nurse check up and she can’t believe how good they look already being this early!

She said my incisions are healing really nicely and are so neat! I’m so happy (didn’t look though lol) I’ve had the horrible plasters off and now only have steri strips on till next week!

I can’t believe how much they change aswell thru change every day I get the sharp shitty pains and morning boob but I know it’s all apart of healing! I still have quite a lot of swelling especially in one boob and my sternum is still swollen and tender other than that I feel great now just got a stiff back! But I’m also aloud to sleep on my side now woop
    So just wanted to say if you’re considering it or still in the booking process do it girls, best choice I ever made 🙂 xxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

This is me yesterday and today being 7 days po they change so quickly overnight!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

And me today being 7 days

kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow Hun they look great!! I’m having 350cc hp unders on the 22nd of this month 🙂
    What size were you before?? X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thankyou Kirsty I love them ahh good luck you will love them, I was a small 32b so my surgeon thinks I’ll be a 32D/DD xx

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

They look fab!! I’m having 400cc partials next week! So excited yours look just how I want mine xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks girls 🙂 I asked for a super natural look no round look at the top, I had 375 high profile they are perfect even if I say so myself lol ahh bet you’re so excited I can’t believe I was flat chested this time last week lol! Mental xxx

kirsty 1
    1p
    Menu

@georgiexo I hope mine look that good!!! It will be so good to wear bikinis with no padding haa !! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@kirstycartwright haha I know I can’t wait to try bikinis on! I wonder what size I’ll be lol yep be lovely not needing padded and push up haha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.