1 week post op :) Started by: cllxox

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls

Had my one week check today, scars looking good and I’m healing well.

Only thing is I am feeling slightly down.. Only because obviously last time I had problems throughout the ‘dropping and settling’ stages after and now in doubting and feelin dubious of how I’m going to heal and look šŸ™ I think it’s just a down day but….

Other than that I am happy with the clear changes been made so I just pray it all goes well from here for me.

Ahhhh it’s such a rollercoaster sometimes lol xxx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls
    Had my one week check today, scars looking good and Iā€™m healing well.
    Only thing is I am feeling slightly down.. Only because obviously last time I had problems throughout the ā€˜dropping and settlingā€™ stages after and now in doubting and feelin dubious of how Iā€™m going to heal and look I think itā€™s just a down day butā€¦.
    Other than that I am happy with the clear changes been made so I just pray it all goes well from here for me.
    Ahhhh itā€™s such a rollercoaster sometimes lol xxx

Menu

Hey hun, don’t let any negative thoughts affect your healing, if it didnt work out last time hopefully this time it will. Good luck and in the next few weeks you will love what you see! Xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hiya Sarah šŸ™‚ thanks Hun. I’m feeling better today now I’m back home and looking at them in my own time.. Trying to be positive and I do think they will heal much much better just a little worried šŸ™ have you had yours done Hun? X

Menu

hiya huni what happened last time if you don mind me asking? šŸ™ x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.