1 week post op nurse appointment ? Started by: La1993

• Author
    28p
    Menu

Hi 🙂 I’m seeing the nurse today just wondering what happens at the appointment ? I’m hoping she takes these plasters off they’re already half off and driving me mad! Xxx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

Yeah she will take plasters off and strapping if you have it…..take a photo and book you in for your 6 weeks check up xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

Ahh that’s great thank you 🙂 on my way now I’m dying to get them taken off. I don’t have strapping just plasters but they’re disgusting look dirty (think it’s fluff off sports bras) they’re half pealed off anyway and been worried about them falling off ? and most importantly I can’t wait to have a normal bath or shower!! Xxx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

I know it’s horrible when you’ve got plasters/strapping covering so itchy you’ll be glad to have them taken off and I know!! It’s so nice to have a shower after not been able to have one properlly for a week! And good luck! Xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

I’ve had them taken off everything has healed fine, but without the plasters on they look even more dis formed ? they’re really big and round on top and flat and straight underneath just can’t wait for them to change now xxx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

Aw good and I know I hated mine at first but they change so much even after a week 3 weeks after mine changed so much I’ve got pictures if u wanna have a look on my profile xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

@abbyrosex thanks I will do 🙂 also when you had your plasters off did your sports bra rub and hurt your insisions? Mine didn’t hurt with the plasters on and now they feel sore and being rubbed 🙁 can’t win! Xxx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

No they didn’t rub at all even though it was tight around my incision it didn’t hurt me…is your sports bra tight? Maybe get a bigger size if you have a diffrent sports bra put it on and see how it feels xxx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

I’ve tried all 4 that I’ve got on and all rubbing 🙁 I rang them and they also said I need a bigger cup size because it’s tight underneath my boobs as well it’s causing the bra to ride up too high because the band shouldn’t be touching my incisions ? but there’s nothing I can do tonight so I’m just going to have to put up with the pain until tomorrow 🙁 it’s horrible! Feel like It’s cutting into me ? xxx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

Yeah maybe you need a bigger size if it’s rising up maybe put a thin vest top on and put your sports bra over the top just for today that will stop the rubbing and then get a new one tomorrow that’s the only thing I can think of xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

@abbyrosex Sorry I’ve only just seen this but that’s what I actually did! I got a this vest top and put it under my sports bra and went and got new ones. But they’re all still rubbing on my insisions and only tiny bits on my left one are still so sore 🙁 don’t know if it’s normal or not, just have tiny bits that look like they’re not healed like the rest I’m scared of it getting infected xxx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

I mean thin vest top ?

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

Did you haha?and oh it’s probably because there so swollen still they will probably be better in a week and I wouldn’t worry parts of mine looked worse but I was fine xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

I drove yesterday and feel like I can’t again today cos I’m really sore. Think I over did it or should have waited longer but it was my birthday and had no one to pick me up ? I’ve heard people say they drove after a week and were fine but I really shouldn’t have xxx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu
    +1

Did you oh god I don’t drive so I wouldn’t know but tbh you would know if you could drive or not are you liking your new additions so far?xxx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

I’m going to have to drive again tomorrow to my mums because my daughter needs to go the doctors and haven’t got anybody else to take her so I’m hoping I’m a bit better ? and yeah I love them, but they’re such a weird shape not as pointy but still so much boob on top and not much underneath ? I call them alien boobs haha. Can’t wait for them to drop when the crease forms and stuff but my nurse said it could take 6 months and someone on the phone from Mya told me 4-6 weeks so I’m confused on when it happens ? xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.