1 week till my operation, questions?? Started by: Lauren

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Hiiiii, It’s 1 week till my operation, I have been reading lots of people’s forums on here, very useful but I have two questions?
    1. I haven’t had anyone speak to me about MOD or HP, I’m booked in with Dr Trynor and I had no idea what this meant until reading on here about it? When will I decide this?

2. On the day of the operation does Dr Traynor just cut where he thinks best, eg, under the boob or is this something I will decide on the day as I see there are 3 different places the incision can be made?

Thanks girls in advance, 1 week to go and I now keep thinking of more questions!! Xx

Lydia 85
    85p
    Menu

Hi @laurenp1993. This should have possibly been decided already if your op is in a week. Have you decided a definite size? If you’ve let your surgeon decide what you need (as I did) then you may have missed what they’ve suggested for profile. I just told mine I wanted bigger boobs and the size I was after. It was at my second surgeon consultation that I heard him mention uhp. I think everyone has their incision in the crease under the boob, I’ve not seen any different on here. I’d contact your pc to ask these questions but be aware that they may not go ahead with your op if you begin questioning the size/profile etc that’s been chosen at this point. I don’t think they like to go ahead if you’re not 100% certain. I’d question as though you’ve forgotten, research it if needed and then get back to them if you’re not sure. Xx

Lauren 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Lydia, thank you for responding, I have a definate size, so am wondering if I have just missed this with all the excitement and nerves!! I think I’ll just go with it and what the surgeon has recommended, he put a ? about under or over for the surgery and my PC said he will decide on the day so I have left him to it as I know he’s the expect!! & I don’t want to question & they not go ahead am waiting for this date to come loll!! Thanks for your help ???? xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.