10 Days Post-op Beginning to soften & drop… Started by: Lisalili

• Author
    115p
    Menu
    +3

Hi Girls,
    I am 10 days post-op today and I am feeling 90% better! 🙂
    My boobs are starting to soften especially at the top and around the sides and they are also beginning to drop a little and don’t feel as stuck on and alien like!!
    I have uploaded a new pic on my profile 🙂
    Happy healing to all those post-op and good luck to all those pre-op xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

They seem like they are settling quite quickly i love them they look lovely!,prefect shape and size! And you look ever so tanned ❤ xxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@sammyjanecraig Ahh thanks hun 🙂 I am a bit of a tan-a-holic I’ve actually lost a lot of my tan 🙁 can’t wait. To have a sunbed lol! I can’t wait to see. Your progress!! They are going to be big and beautiful!! Xxx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind me adding. Glad you’re feeling better and they’re settling nicely! Xxx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Thanks Sophie, of course not. I’ll accept now 🙂 how are you getting on with your recovery doll? Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve attached a pic at 10 days post-op..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

Having a bad day today but getting better as the day goes on. They’re so nice and big, look good for 10 days p/o!! And your tan is lush! Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@sr93 Ahh thank you hun 🙂 it’s day 3 for you today isn’t it? You will be feeling better tomorrow and then every day after 🙂 what painkillers are you taking? Xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu
    +1

@lisalili they are fab hun I have just got back on sunbeds been covering my incisions with medical tape. Altogether had 20 week off sunbed and I look like Casper x

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@amy03 Thanks hunnie 🙂 I am a bit of a tan-a-holic!! Haha! It’s killing me not being able to go for a cheeky sunbed but it’s only my 11th day post-op today so I can’t. Do you know how long you have to wait before a sunbed hun? I can’t believe you managed to wait 5 months! You’ve done amazing! How was your first sunbed in all that time? I bet you were loving it hehe xxx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Yep the dreaded day 3. Ahh I hope so, feel better as the day goes on but this morning was though. I’m just taking 3 ibruprofens a day xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@sr93 you are braver than me hun! I was taking everything I could till day 5 and then my tummy was severely blocked up until I took senekot and it got to day 8. Just make sure you get plenty of rest as the first week is absolutely vital to your recovery xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

I was given liquid morphine aswell but it can make me quite sick so haven’t taken any. Ahh it’s horrible isn’t it, I had to take senekot last night as feel so blocked up. I’ve had a nap everyday and trying to just rest but I have a 2 year old and feel so guilty not spending time with her. That’s been the toughest part of it. Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Aww I can imagine hun. Well you will feel that little bit better every day hun so it won’t be too long until you can spend lots of time with her. Xxx

Menu
    +1

Oooh wow they look great! What size did you have?! Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Thanks @kimbarweee 🙂 I had 550cc xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

@lisalili they’re amazing hun! 🙂 xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@jennifer1990 thanks hunnie 🙂 xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu
    +1

@lisalili hi hun sorry for late reply we aren’t suppose to tan at all till a year. The only way round is cover your Incisions as it can discolour them. I waited till I had seen my surgeon at 12 weeks check for sunbeds but my nurse at 6 week said I could fake tan just go round incisions.
    First sunbed experience was ok couldnt do too long as skin on boobs seemed sensitive but they do say they can burn easy and take longer to cool down lol

Kirsty 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Wow @lisalili they’re amazing

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@amy03 Ahh I see, I had no idea it was that long lol! I definitely won’t be waiting a year but maybe 3 months at a stretch. I guess the skin is thinner since being stretched. Now all I can think of is burning boobs! Hahaha xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@patpat thanks hun, how is your recovery going so far? x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab chick I knew they would hun I’m over the moon for you chick xx

Kirsty 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I thought my recovery was going really well until today… I’ve hit a wall! Very sore,very tired and very nauseous. I have my strapping off in 2 days so that should help my miserable mood haha. You seem to be getting on really well @lisalili xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@mush78 Aww thanks hunnie 🙂 I know u did, I am loving them more each day. You’ve been an amazing support! Xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

@patpat I’m so sorry to hear that babe. You will feel so much better once the strapping is removed trust me 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Oh god no here so amazing chick ide over the bloody moon with them chick well done your welcome xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.