10 Month Payment Plan Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hello, could someone help me with regards to a payment plan.
    i am planning on going ahead with paying 50% of the money upfront and paying the rest back in installments of just under £ a month over 10 months.

However i was wondering if you have to pass any credit checks?

Jodie 43
    43p
    Menu

@rachelstanger Hey I’m having mine done on 17th January with the 10 month payment plan. The deposit has to be paid one month before your surgery date and you have to pass the credit check that they send you. I failed mine because I have no credit history and I’ve never had a credit card and even though I work full time and don’t have any outstanding bills I still got declined. But I’m going through my boyfriend’s name now and I’ll have to pay him back monthly, hope this helps x

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu
    +1

@rachelstanger I don’t have a credit history but got accepted for the 10 month plan, I later changed my mind and tried to go for the 2 year one but got declined for that. They told me because the 10 month one requires a 50% deposit that the acceptance criteria is lower and goes more off your wage than credit history.

Jodie 43
    43p
    Menu

@jaybr90 That’s really weird I wonder why mine didn’t get accepted then, my wage isn’t exactly low but I’ve only been at my job for 5 months so maybe that’s why

Jodie 43
    43p
    Menu

@jaybr90 That’s really weird I wonder why mine didn’t get accepted then, my wage isn’t exactly low but I’ve only been at my job for 5 months so maybe that’s why x

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu

@jodiec yeah maybe as I’ve been at my company for two years x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

i am getting really concerned now 🙁 @jodiec @jaybr90 i have just changed job so have only been here for 4 months. I have a credit card but i dont know what my credit rating score is like

Jay 36
    36p
    Menu

@rachelstanger if you sign up to noddle.co.uk it will tell you your credit rating and is free for life.

Also I’d get your PC to send you through the application form, I filled mine in ages before I could pay it just to see if I would be accepted for finance.

Jodie 43
    43p
    Menu

@rachelstanger you should be fine hun, I’m sure you won’t get declined. If you do you could always get someone else to apply in their name and just pay them back monthly?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.