11 days PO, new pic Started by: Kirsty

• Author
    -4p
    Menu

Hi girls. I’m 11 days post op, just added a new pic, one boob bigger than other, should I be worried? :-/ xx

charlie1 -3
    -3p
    Menu

Did u have 1 bigger before? I wudnt worry, I no it’s hard but honestly they change so much over time! They shud even out hun xx

Menu

My left is bigger then right it was slightly bigger preop but not noticable, having implants has highlighted the difference. Yours looks like swelling, keep an eye on it for excess fluid though. They look fab xx

Kirsty -4
    -4p
    Menu

No 🙁 and if I did I never noticed lol, mind you I look at my boobs a lot more now than I used to lol! I had the same size implants so hopefully they will even out xx

lrowe10
    0p
    Menu

i feel the same Kirsty im sure my right boobs bigger than my left!xx

Menu

Hey 🙂 please can I add you? I’m having 415cc next month unders and hoping to achieve a D! 34a to start with! Odd question but what ate your stats (ie height etc) 🙂 xxx

Menu

Meant to say next week! Whoops!!

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

They’re looking fab so early post-op! You must be so pleased.
    I had one very very slightly bigger pre-op, post-op it was even more noticable but at 5 weeks today and they’re starting to even up. As beckie90 said, you probs did before, no-ones perfectly symetrical, but the implants have just highlighted it. No one else will notice though…my OH cant see a difference, its just me.
    xxx

Kirsty -4
    -4p
    Menu

Thank you Kylie :), I can see the difference when I’ve got a bra on my left one is curvier booo. I just have to keep reminding myself I’m not even 2 weeks post op yet and They still have alot of changing to do . Xx

Menu

They look great, and will have a great size and shape when fully settled. Your left is slightly bigger, but you’re still early days, so don’t worry, they will even up xx

Kirsty -4
    -4p
    Menu

Thank you :), I hope so my left feels,more squidgy to touch, I must sound so pathetic worrying after only 11 days. Hope your ok hun xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.