17 Days til Surgery – 545/575CC UNDERS 34B.. SIZE? Started by: georgina

• Author

Hi girls, any chance anyone knows what sort of size ill be with 545 or 575 unders starting at a 34/32B? šŸ˜€
    surgery on the 25th so excited!!!!! so nervous xxxxxxxx

Menu

Hi, I had surgery yesterday and all is well. Don’t be scared because its not as bad as you imagine. No real pain just uncomfortable a little. I had 400 on my left boob which was a size 34b and I’m now in 34 dd sports bra. However my right boob was a size 34a and had a 420 cc which has now resulted in it being a 34d but there is a visible size difference. So if you have cup size difference now I suggest you speak to your surgeon and confirm the sizing as I feel I need a reop to correct the size difference. Hope this helps. Btw when I have a reop I will defo be going 500+ cc on my left boob to make it a DD and a 600+ on my right to even it out xx

Menu

Ah im glad everything went well šŸ˜€ are you happy with the results even though there is a slight sizing difference? who was your surgeon? šŸ˜€
    i was thinking maybe ill come out as a double D from 575 lol! maybe ill end up alot bigger than i thought! šŸ™‚
    thankyou Sophie

laurabx
    0p
    Menu

Hey Georgina what are ur stats? I had 520cc overs from a b I deffo think ull b bigger than a dd:) bigger the better ha x

Menu

You will most definitely be a minimum DD

Menu

My surgery was with Helena. I’m happy but defo need a reop but lookin forward to it in a weird way. There is no pain just tightness. The scary part was just before goin under but within 2 mins ur waking up to new boobies

Menu

im not too sure like what stats mean haha i thought it ment bra size now šŸ˜€ ?
    and ah thats good laura! defo hope so haha šŸ˜€

& yeah sophie thats what im nervous about more than anything the going under the thought of being put to sleep is scary lol!! xxx

Menu

Hey georgina, I have been offered lots of different sizes. But i cant decide between 495 and 575cc I am a 34A hoping for a 34DD but dnt want to look huge as im a size 8. But keep hearing about boobie greed and how sad ppl feel lol xx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

I was a B and had 450cc and im now an E

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.