2 days til new boobies!! Advice needed Started by: Gemlouiseb

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hello again girls,

So I’m two days away from my operation eeeek!! Exited & nervous at the same Time. I think I’m prepared, bought my v pillow, took my nails off, had no alcohol etc and all packed. I just feel as if I’m missing something..

What did you girls take with you? Anything to help with pain etc or comfort? Il take any advice I can. Also where can I shop for my new bras? I know I can’t wear them for a while but I have no idea who does cute bras for bigger boobs lol. I’m currently a B cup and I’m gettting 450cc in my right and 500cc in my left. I’m trying to guess what size I will be with my end result but I have no idea..

Also Would like to see before & after photos if any of you girls are willing to share?

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

Hey. I’d take a pillow with you for the journey home. Don’t worry about pain meds’ as they give you some for the first few days.
    Loads of places do nice bras, I wouldn’t be worrying about that right now as you won’t really need them for 6 weeks!! Ann Summers, Boux Avenue, fig leaves to name a few.
    They also say 125cc is approx to a cup size.
    If you’re on insta I know there’s loads of girls that use that to share their pics and journeys as it’s a lot easier than in here. My profile is NaturalLookSC
    Good luck with your op! Enjoy it xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hi babe. I had 450 in my left & 500 in my right. I’ll post photos below for you. As above I have a private BA instagram where I post my photo updates.

I’d take your V pillow for the journey home and it sounds like you’ve got everything to me – don’t worry about the pain they’ll give you pain relief to go home with and for the week.

I’m a 30FF/G and shop at boux avenue & wonderbra x

Gemlouiseb 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks girls, admission time is in one hour eeek. Will post photos once I’m well xxx

Serena 37
    37p
    Menu
    +1

Good luck!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.