2 SLEEPS!! Started by: Megan

• Author
    35p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls 🙂 so my surgery is on Sunday and my admission time is 9am! It’s flown over..
    If anyone has any advice on what to take etc: or how to prepare that would be great!
    I have my bra, v pillow, books and comfortable clothes/nightwear..
    I’ll try keep posted on how everything goes! So nervous but SO excited!!

Charlotte 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

Eee I’m Sunday 1pm with dr Mahdi 350cc also. Good luck!!! Xxx

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu

Ah are you!! We’ll have to let each other know how we get on.. which hospital are you going to? Xx

Lauren 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

Good luck for Sunday girls! Your list is pretty much all you’ll need if you’re a day case. Bra, comfy clothes (I left in the clothes I traveled in, you’re in a gown soon as you’re there anyways) don’t need slippers as they give you some to walk to theatre in. Deodorant if you’re bothered about putting it on afterwards. A normal pillow to put between you and the seatbelt on the way home, you won’t need your v pillow unless you want it in the car but normal pillow would be better here. Lip balm; dry lips from oxygen. Sucking sweets or throat lozengers; the tubes in your throat during anaesthetic make your throat soooo dry and sore! And a couple of bottles of water/ a Lucozade. And an instant ice pack for the journey home x

Kay 46
    46p
    Menu

Why the instant ice pack @lauren xx

Lauren 54
    54p
    Menu

Pain relief hun x

Charlotte 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

I’m at Preston! Xx

Megan 35
    35p
    Menu

Me too! I might see you if there’s a wait! Good luck Hun! And thank you everyone for all the advice xxx

Sharon 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Good luck guys you will after let me know how you get on I’m thinking of having Mahdi or Mounir can’t decied xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.