2 week PO pics added Started by: Tara Ward

• Author

They’re upside down for some reason!

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

What size implant did you have i am looking at 385 not sure if that’s big enough lol

Menu

I had 345cc Naturelle overs from an empty 32b xx

Nicki 1
    1p
    Menu

They look ace! Congrats! What size do u reckon you’ll end up? Xx

Menu

I think I’ll be a good DD possibly an E. 4 weeks til measurement day. Most of the swelling has gone now…they’ve actually started to move again lol!! Nice and squishy 🙂 sooo happy with them xx

Nicki 1
    1p
    Menu

I bet u r! They look really natural too! I’m 34aa/a n was thinking for going around 345cc… Hoping to get a full c or a d max. If they look anything like yours I’ll be happy! Xx

Menu

Thankyou!! I must say…I do love them!! I got exactly what u asked for..and now they don’t hurt as much it’s even better! My hubby is delighted too!!! 🙂 good luck with yours! Xx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

I am an empty 34 c and having 385. Hoping to get at least a dd. Can i add you?

Menu

Ofcourse u can xx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Thank you need all the advise i can get. Think this forum is a brilliant idea x x

Menu

Kept me sane before my op!! U get so much info on here xx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

I have to wait till the 22nd Feb want it done now hoping to get a cancellation x

Menu

Good luck!! Hope u get 1!! Xx

Nicki 1
    1p
    Menu

Haha I bet he is! Thank you:) xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Tara,you must be so pleased with your results,they look fab.have mine done on the 21st dec hopefully 365 or 385 overs am bigger frame than you as am size 12 but need bigger size to fill the loose skin after breastfeeding. did you get nervous before as i am so excited and not the least bit nervous yet ,but expecting the nerves to kick in soon x

Menu

In delighted!! 🙂 it’s a weird feeling just before u have it done…u are nervous but the excitement takes over. I remember having a huge grin on my face as I was being put to sleep. It takes no time at all..and when’s wake up you’re all boobs!! The pain isn’t too bad on say 1..but on days 2 and 3 it is!! Keep taking the pain killers..evenif u feel ok!! And relax! I tried to do too much too soon and i paid the price!! It’s so worth it tho! I’ve only had mine for 2 weeks but wouldn’t want to be without them now! 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m having mine for xmas but have got a lovely husband and very very understanding kids who are going to look after me!!!! so hopefully will be able to rest loads,am hoping i will feel better for new years eve as am supposed to be going to a party. but if not will still be next year to party but will have new boobs for ever. xx

Menu

Aww! Just sit back and let them pamper you!! The more you rest up at the beginning, the quicker you’ll heal!! I feel completely well now..but at the beginning I felt rubbish. But…you just get thru it! Best thing I’ve ever done 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.