2 weeks till op!!! Started by: Amy

• Author
    47p
    Menu

? I’m such a worrier but has anyone else had a bad cough mine doesn’t seem to be shifting itself!!! And I’m worried it won’t go in time for my op!
    I’m thinking of going my doctors which I’m thinking I’ll probs need antibiotics for seems like a chest infection..
    But your not allowed anything 2 weeks before are you? So how else can I get rid of this cough I have????
    Would they cancel if I have a bad cough??? ?

demi wallace 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

I became run down with cold a few days before my op, i also freaked out but try not to worry! I just made sure i kept wrapped up, plenty of hot lemon aid, vitamins and soothers. Try not to stress hun it won’t be helping you! 🙁
    I hope you get better soon xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

hi hun, i think they need to know if you need antibiotics before your op but will cancel if you have breathing issues. i had to go minor injuries the last 5 days because i burnt my hand and need dressings everyday. i let my nurse know and everything is okay 🙂 if you’re worried, just call your nurse xx

Aneilia 30
    30p
    Menu

Think they only really cancel if yiur really unwell, it’s something that’s affecting your breathing or if you have a tempreture x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.