2 Weeks to go!!! Started by: amber wells

• Author

I’m having my op on 18th Jan. I’m so nervous but excited. I’m a 32a and having 340cc. Can anyone tell me what they will look like? I’m so excited 🙂

bailey64 2
    2p
    Menu

mine is 18th jan too! Where are you having your op?

Menu

i’m at doncaster with mr kazazi and its an over night, where are you having yours? xxx

bailey64 2
    2p
    Menu

oh cool! mine is at highgate, just a day case, good luck! let me know how it goes, wont you?

Menu

yeah course i will, good luck to you too, I’m so nervous! But so excited to finally have boobs 🙂 xxx

Menu

Good luck ladies!
    Amber I’m in Doncaster on the 18th too for an overnight! How exciting.

I’m ridiculously nervous. Im currently a 32b and I’m having 375cc unders. Excited to have nice fun sized boobs again!

Menu

Oh wow Beni that’s amazing I’ll have to see you there. We can be boob buddies. 🙂 I’m so excited too. This last month of waiting has gone so fast don’t you think. 🙂 xxx

Menu

that was meant to say Beki, silly predictive text on my phone xx

Chelle
    0p
    Menu

You’ll look great Hun. That’s a nice size. Xx

Menu

Hahah beni beki same difference 😛

Its flown by. I cannot believe in two weeks time I will have gone through the surgery bit by now – mental.

I need to get my self organised, buy my sports bras etc xxx

Menu

Thanks Chelle, Becki I got a good recommended sports bra from tesco: http://www.clothingattesco.com/womenswear/f+f-sports-bra/invt/ca039055/ just to warn you though the back is a little tight so get the next size up, i’m at 32 and had to get 34. xxxx

Chelle
    0p
    Menu

Hi guys, I agree about tesco bra – I’ve got the tesco sports bras I was a 32b and surgeon recommended I get a d cup, but the 32d wascso tight, got a 34d still tight, but finally 36d felt better. Lol I sound like goldilocks haha. Have to think about the swelling so up a size right. X

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Hey bailey! I’m at HighGate on the 18th as a day case! Can’t wait x

Menu

Good luck to all of you ladies. I’ll put pics on after the op xxx

Menu

eeeeeee bought a DD sports bra from ASDA yesterday. Super excited now Amber!!! xxx

Menu

Ahh that’s so exciting. 🙂 I’m poorly at the minute so I’m hoping it’s gone by next Friday. It’s only a bit of cold. Can’t stop diverting from my essays for uni looking at Boobies haha and what I hope mine to look like. I think my other half loves looking at boobs with me haha xxx

Yolande
    0p
    Menu

@amber wells Can I add you pls? my op the 29th and having 325 HP unders. Goodluck with the big day. only 10 more days for you!

Menu

Amber are you feeling any better today hun? I was full of cold last week and was really worried as it usually takes me forever to get over them. But it went super quick.
    Ive looked at sooo many boobies littlerally soooooo excited …i think my work colleagues are sick of hearing about it hahah. xxx

Menu

Hi @amberwells i had my op just over 3weeks ago with mr kazzazi i was also a 32a and had340cc unders feels free to add me and have a look at my pics xx

jackie
    0p
    Menu

1 week for me guys, im having a reduction with dr traynor at preston on the 16th, keep swaying in between feeling scared and feeling excited, never ever been in hospital before nevermind an operation so i have no idea what to expect!

Jac xx

Menu

Awwh good luck Jackie and yolande not long left. And beckie I’m still all bunged up. I’m sure I’ll be better. Just got an annoying cough that usually last me weeks 🙁 just hope I will be okay to have it done if I have a cough :/ xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m having mine with mr kazzazi on the 1st feb at Doncaster I’m having 485cc unders modarate, I’m so scared my family must b sick of my mood swings now :/ lol xx

Menu

Awwh bless you I’m scared too I suspect my fella is sick of me and my mood swings to. I nicknamed myself a snapping turtle because I’ve been so on edge about things which isn’t like me at all. I’ve got a cold too so I’m worrying that it won’t be gone for my op date. So much stress or what. At least we’ve got each other ladies xxxx

Menu

On week left ladies. Ahhhh xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.