2 weeks today guys!!! Started by: happyme

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I never thought I’d be so excited already. In just 2 weeks I will have BOOBIES 🙂
    Really looking forward to finding out what I’ll be having when I see Dr Singh on Monday – I’ll let you lovely ladies know as soon as i do.
    Started prepping my skin with stretch mark cream although they have been the size I want before (for 9 then 15 months) so I don’t know if I’d get stretchmarks – good to be on the safe side i suppose and every little helps right…!?
    Added an extra countdown to my phone so remind me to pack my bag (have set it for the 28th so that if I think of anything else I’ll have a few days to add things)
    xxxx

Menu

Good luck! Mine is 6days away!! I’ve not started with any creams for stretch marks yet I was going wait until they were done. Would the cream help prepare the body if we did it now then? x

jade
    0p
    Menu

Whoop hope ur day comes as quick as mine has 🙂 xxx

happyme
    0p
    Menu

@daisy yes it helps to start before. Just like some women that are trying to get pregnant do. It just helps to starts making the skin more supple. xxx

happyme
    0p
    Menu

@jade232 have you packed your bag al ready now hun? xxx

Menu

Ooo I better get some quick then!! Lol xx

jade
    0p
    Menu

No lol I packed the kids today.my 3 yr olds goin to mums and I sorted out baby’s outfits. Ect for my bf as I like to sort it lol.I’m packing tmoz as I travel up 12.30am Friday :/ ahhhhhh xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.