2 years post-op are my nipples too high? Started by: Ray

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls, I am 5ft6, and was a 32AA pre-op. I had 295cc high profile overs just over 2 years ago. I really like the shape and size, but have always been self conscious of the nipple placement. Since day 1 post-op, they’ve always sat quite high, did the surgeon place my implants too low? And if so, is there anything I can do to fix it? Sorry for the rubbish pics! Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ray
    0p
    Menu

Another picture linked below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Beth 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi babe I think they look fab!!
    I read somewhere on here about ‘bottom out implants’ have a look into it
    Did you feel as if your nipples were too high after they dropped? X

Ray
    0p
    Menu

Hi, thanks! I’ve read about implants bottoming out, but I don’t think that’s what’s happened to me. My implants feel secure, and have stayed in the same position since my BA 2 years ago. I just feel like the implant placement is slightly too low, so my nipples sit higher than they should. I remember telling my surgeon this at my 6 week post-op checkup and him telling me they were fine, but I wish I had pushed a bit harder as now 2 years later and feel the same!

Beth 2
    2p
    Menu

Mmm that’s a positive then, but maybe it’s where the pocket for the implant sits then I guess? Does it bother you a lot?
    Honestly I think they look mega and it makes them look more natural when the nipple sits a little higher imo!
    When we find something we don’t like on ourselves it always seems a million times worse than it actually is! Honestly babe they look fab 😌 x

Jasmine
    0p
    Menu

You know what it is, it’s because before the surgery your nipples were sitting low and you got used to them looking like that but in reality , perfect breasts actually should have the nipples sitting high , exactly how yours look. Women often want their nipples sitting high not low and your breasts look amazing actually. I don’t think there is such thing as implant placement being low. The implants are placed in the same location for every breasts. Don’t think about it they are great!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.