24 days post op photos Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls, if ur friends with me on here ul know I had boob greed and didn’t think they were big enough but as the time goes on I like them more and more. I think a lot bigger and they would probably have looked out of proportion for my tiny wee frame and the good thing is I can wear push up bras if I want that bigger look and dress them down other times so all good. U don’t wanna c ur inlaws with big massovio boobies that weren’t there before lol. Roll on measure day.
    Good luck pre op girls and happy healing post up girls. It’s a long journey but all worth it in the end 🙂 remember u might not like ur boobies straight after but be patient and u will love them as the time goes on 🙂 xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

They look so good, I’m super jealous of your cleavage! Agree with the dressing them down bit, thought I’d want to show them off all the time but I love the fact you can’t even tell in some tops. Especially at play groups and nursery etc xx

Jodie 16
    16p
    Menu

They look great! Exactly the look I want to achieve! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

thanx girlies 🙂 @sr93 urs look fab too and give it time and u will have the same cleavage 🙂 yeah at first I was gutted cause I didn’t c much of a difference in some of my tops cause before the ba I was wearing heavily padded bras but if they had been massive it prob wouldn’t have been great either lol I havn’t told ppl so it would’ve been rly nnoticeable.xx
    When’s the big day for u @jd1989?xx

Jodie 16
    16p
    Menu

It’s 24th may and I’m literally counting down the seconds. I’m so exciTed nothing else matters haha. I’m lashes, nails and hair done tomorrow and going to Vegas on Sunday but still all I can think about is my new boobies!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@jd1989 not long at all hun and ul have ur now boobies 🙂 exciting stuff 🙂
    Have a great holiday then when u get back The time will fly til it’s ur turn 🙂 x

Jodie 16
    16p
    Menu

I know! The weeks will fly by hopefully. And then I’m going wedding dress shopping in August. I can’t wait to try them on with new boobies

leanne 2
    2p
    Menu

Oh my yours are perfection! !!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Good luck @jd1989 🙂 x
    Aw thanks @leajade84 they’re not perfect tho but I definetly am liking them more and more than I did at the start. R u pre op or post op?x

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Twit twoo! Wow hunnie they look amazing and perfect! Looks like you are definitely going to achieve your DD, maybe even an E 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hehe thanks @lisalili 🙂
    Yeah I do think I’ll b atleast b a DD now so I’m happy 🙂 How r u doll and how’s the boobies?xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

P.s does anyone know if it’s ok to have a spray tan now???xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

That’s great news hun! 🙂 I’m loving mine as they feel part of me now instead of just an awkward weight on my chest lol! I’m not sure about spray tan yet hun as I use sunbeds lol xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@lisalili aw I’m glam hunni urs look fab 🙂 hmmmm I’ll need to find out bout the spray tans xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Wow these look amazing what were your stats before if u don’t mind me asking? And what size implants have you had? Xx

Jenny 29
    29p
    Menu

They look great ..so natural! My op is may 23rd so stoked 🙂 but will miss working out 🙂
    X

Leyla 12
    12p
    Menu

They look bloody amazing!! I have requested u Hun I hope u don’t mind xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Aw thanks girls 🙂 got lots of pics from day one post op on my profile.

@stacyxox
    Im size 6-8, 5’5, was a 32a or aa wasn’t much there at all and not much breast tissue. Had 300cc moderate unders back in 2007 which took me to a small 32c but over the years I was wearing heavy padded bras to get the look I wanted. on 23rd March this yr I had 550cc high profile unders. Havn’t been to get measured yet but goin by what I’ve measured myself I’m now a 30f/32e. I don’t think they look that big though but I’m happy with them 🙂 x@jennyfromtheblock ooooooh not long at all hun and ul have ur new boobies 🙂 it’s all dead exciting and what a summer we’ll all have 🙂 x
    @leylamanyera no probs hun I’ll accept u now.x

Menu

Wow they look amazing! 😀 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@KIMBARWEEE thanx hunni 🙂
    How u feelin? U loving ur new boobies? xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@kitty I would be soon happy if mine looked like this! They are perfect! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@stacyxox Aw thanks hun 🙂 it’s weird cos I c girls on here with much smaller implant sizes but they look bigger than mine altho I know it depends how much breast tissue u have to start with.
    Have u got it booked to have yours done?xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@stacyxox defo good to get as many consultations as u can til ur 100% sure on who’s the right surgeon for u doll 🙂 lol defo a good enough reason for a second holiday lol 🙂 i was havin boob greed again but took some more pics today n I’m liking them again lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.