250/275cc Started by: Summer

• Author
    32p
    Menu
    +3

Hi girls. Just come back from my consultation with Dr Mahdi and I am so excited for surgery. He offered me 225 250 275cc. I have to have 2 sizes as one boob is bigger than the other. When I tried on the 250cc it felt amazing. I was so happy with how it looked and felt. 250cc is the biggest I would go 110%. I have no idea what will happen with the other boob, what size cc it would be but I am 110% for sure 250cc is the biggest I’d go. I’m going high profile under the muscle. Do any of you girls have any pictures of 250cc xx

Kate 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hey, I had 225 and 275 from a B cup and now a E/F! They still look really natural which is what I wanted 🙂

Summer 32
    32p
    Menu

Do you have any pics Kate? Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hey I just got 275 HP some today undermuscle! So glad I went for that size as I was thinking 250 but now they feel perfect. I started with 32AA. They are from today so still swollen but here they are :
    Hope that helps!

Natalie 14
    14p
    Menu

@ivy is that your before pic? I’m having 275 in one and 300 in other so eager to see other people’s results ?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +2

I had 275cc implants, there’s next to nothing difference between the sizes apparantly, I went under the muscle and now 3 months PO and really happy. I wear a DD bra but something an E. If you’re small framed I would say any of those sizes will work. Have attached a before & after. X

Kim 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Ellie yours look amazing! X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey gts sorry I couldn’t find the thread anymore! So I got 275cc high profile and this is my after photo 🙂 I love them I have 3-4 weeks post op

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Here it it. I’m a 32C at the moment 🙂

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Also I’m 5”9’5 and a size 6 if that helps

Jenny 40
    40p
    Menu
    +3

I had 275hp unders & that’s taken me from a 30AA to a D. This is me now 4 months post op. ?xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nic 3
    3p
    Menu

Hello,

Did you find they got bigger in time as they are under the muscle ? X

Jenny 40
    40p
    Menu

Yes Nic they do xx

Nic 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you cx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.