3 1/2 years later after 380cc medium-high profile with nipple lift Started by: Natasha17

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hey,
    Just thought I’d post a message as I had 380cc medium-high profile with nipple list done 3 1/2 years ago.
    I will be having revision surgery this Saturday due to very bad scaring.

Have lots of pics up so you can see xx

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Hi, I would like to add you as I had my surgery in June and I’m a little worried about my scars as they are hurting at times.I hope that’s ok x

Beth 2
    2p
    Menu

Would you mind me adding you Hun I’m having uplift and implants in 3 weeks.hope it all goes well for you Xxx

Natasha17 1
    1p
    Menu

Of course, have accepted you both xx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, I had an uplift with implants three weeks ago. Sorry to hear your unhappy with them, hope they get sorted for you on Saturday! xxx

Lois x
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add. I’m 6 days post op and worried about scarring xx

Natasha17 1
    1p
    Menu

have accepedt you both.
    Thanks Megan.
    If your worried contact them asap -they will try and fob you off as has taken me this logn to finally get a date to have the revision surgery.

Megan
    0p
    Menu

Can see why your not happy, I completley agree with you! Think it is bad it’s took so long for them to agree to a re-op xx

Natasha17 1
    1p
    Menu

yeah there after care is so pore.. am now just worried as dont want it happening all again 🙁 xx

Nan
    0p
    Menu

Hi Natasha,

Hope you don’t mind the add? Who was your surgeon? Xx

Natasha17 1
    1p
    Menu

have just accepted .. had Dr Russo x

rosey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun x

Natasha17 1
    1p
    Menu

Just acceped you 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.