3 days PO pic. Nipples look massive! Started by: Laura

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Just uploaded a pic 3 days PO still feeling swelled and my nipples look really big. Any one post op can you tell me if my boobs like normal im feeling abit paranoid as they look different to each other xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey hun I’ve added u. I am 9 days PO and mine are completely different shapes!! It takes a few weeks for them to settle down. They are still swollen! Xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

They look really good.

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi Lauren you are looking really well, my nipples also look big too, maybe it’s just cause they are now stretched and we are filling a boob out now haha xx change of subject abit but could I ask if any of u have been the loo yet, my belly is getting bigger and bigger look 6 months prg lol xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Aw yous have made me feel better! No Natasha still havnt been I’m bloated I’m scared to go as I keep thinking my stitches will split! Xx

natasha
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve not needed to go yet, but wishing I could to get shot if this belly lol. I’ve had fig rolls lol, pure orange juice, nothing as of yet haha. How’s your pain today? X

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

ive been to the loo, but still bloated (not as bad tho)

India 6
    6p
    Menu

My nipples are huge too so swollen! Hope they calm down soon haha. Looking good by the way!! Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Not too bad just if I move too quick it hurts . I’m having
    A lazy day in bed today joggers hoody and my iPad. How’s your pain? Xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Ive been in pjs and dressing gown since i got home on wed lol.

Today is so much better than yesterday. Iv managed to hang washing out. My mam is coming tomorrow, to wash my hair but might giv it a go today myself coz I cant stand it any longer lol.

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Ano my hair is vile my mam is scared to do it Incase I stretch too much so I’ve got loads of dry hair shampoo on lol. I’m bored aswell ha xx

India 6
    6p
    Menu

ive been very lucky with pain but today I feel like I am bruised all on my ribs, maybe from drains? They’ve definitely gone down in swelling though which is good xx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

I would comment on how my nipples are but I’m strapped up so can’t see haha.. Pain gets bette though I’m day 5 post op and feel completely back to normal just itchy where my incisions are, my back is suffering big time from sleeping upright which sucks. My mum actually washed my hair for me yesterday felt a lot better After lol x

natasha
    0p
    Menu

I’ve had my hair washed today, my mam done it over the bath lol. I’ve took my little girl to dancing and had a quick walk round town bk to dancing and taxi home. Just going to get changed into my onzie and chill for the night now xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I’m excited to get my hair washed, guna force my mam to do it tomorrow. I’ve just woke up from a nap and feel worse than this morning. Oh India that sounds painful xx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

I’m having a chilled night too with chocolate lol and you tend to feel worse beidre you feel better at least I did I think day 3 was worse for me then after improved 🙂 x

India 6
    6p
    Menu

Me too girls getting a takeaway and films with some friends! I think once this week is over and straps are off on Monday ill be fine:) xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I’m so glad I didn’t have strapping. what size are you girls hoping to be? Xx

India 6
    6p
    Menu

I want to be a full c/ small d. Had 300cc unders from flat 32a, you? Xxx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

I’m hoping I will end up being a dd 🙂 x

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I tried on 34E front zip bra in Asda today and was just tiny bit too big, so thinking I need either 32E or 34/32DD. but don’t have any of them sizes in stock near me and I am gutted coz it was so comfy and only £8

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Aw mine is so comfy Laura if you can get one in your size I’d deffo get it I’m going to get another one. I’m hoping to be a DD. Feels so weird having boobs lol I can’t wait to buy some nice bikinis xx

natasha
    0p
    Menu

I for the asda sports bra, I wear it for bed it is comphy. I got the 36e was a tiny bit loose bug nothing major. I’m sort of a big gutted as today I’ve for the 2 for 8 pounds asda ones on and that’s a 38d and it fits me, I was hoping to be a dd xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

As the 34E was little big Im thinking I need to go down back size and cup size so need 32DD. But they don’t do 32DD in the Asda front zip sports bra so and the M&S near me didn’t stock the front zip sports bras so gonna ring round a couple of M&S stores in morning see if they stock them and get my mam to pick me up maybe a 32D and a 32DD.

sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

me too im off to asda tomoz for the £8 sports bras, there must be like a zillion girls having boob jobs because online every single size was sold out apart from 40D haha, im hoping there in stock at the shop fingers crossed as my macom is doing my head in keeps rising up its a strange fit I dont like it. also heard m and s ones are good so I got a back up if asdas out of stock. x

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Fingers crossed for your Sarah that u manage to get the asda sports bra it is worth the money xxxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I wouldn’t worry Natasha it’s early days when your 6 weeks you will probs be a DD or an E xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.