3 days post op and there killing! Started by: AmyJ

• Author
    0p
    Menu

So I had 415 natrelle soft touch overs on Wednesday, I was wearing a medium macom but took that off Thursday night as it was killing me, now in a 36e m&s zip sports bra which is also killing me. Concerned the bras being to tight will or is causing damage. I’ve ordered a large macom will be here next week. I keep having to go braless for abit just for a rest. Today all I have done is sleep feel exhausted, when I get up my incisions really seem to hurt and I kinda have to hold my boobs as it feels like so much pressure on them when I lean forward or stand up. Is all this normal? xx

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

Its totally normal even the trying of new bras, i got so many n none felt any more comfortable n all felt like they were hurtin me! I think day 3 was my worst day too. Hang in there! By day 5 n 6 u will start feelin loads better x put icepacks on them that helped me wen painkillers werent helping x

Menu

Primark and asda Hun…. SO much more comfortable then the really high impact ones! Day 3 is definitely the hardest 🙁 You’ll feel better tomoro xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.