3 options given by Mr Mounir.. Advice on what to choose Started by: Brittany

• Author
    25p
    Menu

I saw Mr Mounir on Friday for my consultation. He was absolutely amazing even though he nearly broke me down to tears but I think that was him making sure I was making the right decision going forward.

He has given me 3 options:
    1. do nothing until Ive had children
    2. Have the BA now then uplift when Ive had children
    3. Have the BA and uplift now and then a further uplift when Ive had children

I really dont know what to do however Im not wanting option 1.

As i wont be having mine until July he wants to see me again to finish the consulation nearer the time but asked me to try 400/425/450. I liked the 400cc however I know as you get older and put weight on they do go a lot bigger so unsure whether to go for a 375?! But then again I know that the only real difference in cup size is 150cc.

Im currently a 34b/32c and wanting a D cup natural look so any advice would be really helpful xx

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

Personally I’d go the 2nd option and the larger implant. Not sure what the scars would look like after 2 uplifts x

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

Thanks @fionajsd yeah exactly he looked at the scars i already have on my body and said id eal well but with 2 uplifts its going back in over the scars again! Do you not think 450 would be very big?xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

He might need the larger implant if you don’t have a lift to fill out fully, so if you want a natural look, think about that but personally to avoid the cost and further lift I’d go for 2nd option, only because that’s what I’m doing, I’m having a large implant (800) and gravity will take toll, and after hedging children too I’d need an uplift, I’m not planning on children for at least 5 years so for me it’s the best option to have my ba now before children, then think about further surgery after children, just think about it because depending when you want children you might be best with another option but I’d use that to make the right choice ❤

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

I had 600cc hun and I don’t think mine look too big at all x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

I’d say second option too. As long as you understand the larger implant could sag quicker. But defo wouldnt have 2 uplifts also you might not need uplify further down line. But having just the implant first give you the option of breastfeeding.
    I wanted my ba at 18 after my first child but waited and had 2 more children.
    On one hand I am glad I waited as I would be due re-op by now but in other hand I regret not being able to dress how I wanted in my teens and early 20’s x

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

Thanks so much for your help and advice everyone. Think im going to go with option 2.

And @amy i know what you mean, thats a big part of my problem being 21 and not being comfortable wearing the clothes I should be able to make the most of at this age xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.