300 overs Started by: Faye

• Author
    0p
    Menu

i went to see my surgeon today i am currently a b/c having a uplift too don’t want to look all boobs but want to notice i have had them done has anyone got anything smiler! i don’t want them to look too small some off you girls are having huge ones in comparison xxx

Diane 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Faye I had an uplift with 300 cc & 350 cc high profile overs on Friday. I’m obviously quite swollen and high at the moment but they don’t look huge for my frame. I’m very happy with the size and having full boobs again. I’m wearing a 34e sports bra so will hopefully end up a DD. I’ll get some pics up in the next few days so you can see. Which surgeon are you with? xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I had 325cc high profile unders from a 32A and I am now wearing a 32DD sports bra at nearly 4 wrrks post op. In nornal clothes I dont look like I have had it done as used to wear padded braa and chicken fillets but in a normal bra and right clothing will be able to show them off when I want to.

Accept my friend request and take a look at my pics.

Diane 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Laura, are you happy with the overall size and shape? Already in love with mine and can’t stop looking at them. Hope you don’t mind the add x

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Yes I am so happy with size Diane, think they are perfect size for me.

Diane 1
    1p
    Menu

They really are perfect Laura, you must be so chuffed. It’s amazing how much they change from day 1 and just keep getting better. They look so natural too x

Faye
    0p
    Menu

dr manuir preston! i want to feel i have got my moneys worth, ha! picture would be great!!

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Yes I loved them from day 1 but yes they have changed so much and just get better.

Diane 1
    1p
    Menu

I had Dr Mounir at Preston too. I cannot fault him at all, he’s done an amazing job and really knows his stuff. I’d definitely say he got my sizing right you’re in safe hands.

Faye
    0p
    Menu

That’s babe let me know when you put your pictures up!! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.