375-400cc unders Started by: Lauren

• Author
    16p
    Menu

Hi has anyone got any pictures of 375cc & 400cc under the muscle. I’ve ordered both and no there isn’t much in it but can’t decide. 400 sounds an much bigger than 375 and it’s all I can think about. So I would love to see your results.

My next question is what do I need to take on the day & an essentials or hidden gems that’s really helped your recovery?

I’m going for my pre op consultation on Saturday is that all the appointments now until the op?

Sorry for all the questions thanks in advance xx

Gina 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I’m in the same position as you! Can’t decide between the 375 or 400. Think I’m going to go for the 400 so I’m not disappointed after! X

Lauren 16
    16p
    Menu

I’m swaying more towards that too! When are you booked in for?x

Lindsey 49
    49p
    Menu

Hey girls I was in this position and went for 400cc in the end. Had them done in December feel free to send me a message on WhatsApp and I can show you some pics, struggle uploading then onto here. 07931613403 x

myamoderator 138
    138p
    Menu

Hello,

I would like to strongly warn you against posting private information such as contact numbers publicly. Should you wish for further advice to staying safe whilst using the forum please do not hesitate to contact the moderator directly or via email myaspace@mya.co.uk.

If you would like to read the guidelines, please click the link below.
    https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/community-guidelines/

Love MYA Mod xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I had 375 in my right and 400 in the left to even them out. Under the muscle moderate plus

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.