375 worried too small Started by: xxcatxx

• Author
    0p
    Menu

me agen lol im still really worried that 375 is gna b too small for what i want to achieve im 5″1 7 stone 6/8 clothes 32a want a DD but after reading everyone elses nd looking at some pics i dont think its going to be big enough.. i would go to see my surgeon but its nearly a 3 hour trip just to get there without 3 coming home nd cant really afford too do that nw b4 my ba HELP???

Menu

as your small you may get.the look of DD with.375 but.not guaranteed however you will def measure iver a DD. on average its around 125cc-150cc to gain a cupsize so with wanting to go to a DD from an A you will need to increase 4 cupsizes lookwise. ive had 2 ba’s my 1st i had 380 from a small 32b i ended up looking a small D but measuring a 30FF so i gained just over 2 sizes lookwise but 5 cupsizes measuing. i now have 460cc and i look a DD id say but im early days. btw stats are 5’6 and atoind 8st. was 8st7 when i had 1st op lost weight around 2month po. ring your pc see if tgey can order next size up aswell just incase xxx

xxcatxx
    0p
    Menu

thanks hun.can i do that can i ask for bigger size?? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yes ask for bigger xx

nicca1980 2
    2p
    Menu

You can askk for what ever size you want, I ordered 4 sizes because I couldnt decide! I ended up having 385b in one boobn and 415 in the other my stats are 5ft 10 size 14 12st. SO I am a lot bigger than you but if you would like to add me as a friend to see what size I was before and what I have ended up with feel free. I am only 1 week PO so do not know what size I am yet, I am curently wearing a 38DD sports bra x

Menu

you can try.. some pcs let you and.see what surgeon says on day.. some say no ul have to see your surgeon 1st but its no harm in asking for the next size up just to b sure xxx

xxcatxx
    0p
    Menu

thanks all they are ringing me today will ask them then nicca1980y sent u request hun xx beckie90 is it ok to add u too plz? xx

charbabe 2
    2p
    Menu

i asked for next size up to what my surgeon went to and he let my pc order it and said if it fit and it did so i got bigger than offered 🙂

Menu

yea sure hun. page 1-6 are 380cc please ignore the horrible 1s that start on page 5. and my new ones start middle of page 6. hope it helps u sizewise xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.