375/405 partials progress pics! Can't believe I thought they'd be too small!!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hey ladies

I’m 4 weeks po on Tuesday and about a week post op i posted worrying they would be too small.

Well, they’ve dropped and fluffed so much and they’re really soft. The right boob (left in the pic) still needs to catch up slightly but I’m so shocked at the size!

Just wanted to reassure anyone that’s panicking and overwhelmed with boob greed like I was – they do get better!

Xx

Clare L 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi what size was u before. I’m a 32a and im having 425cc partials and im worried they will b too small. But people r telling me they will b too big!!!

Clare L 2
    2p
    Menu

Oh and they look fab x

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

I was a 34B with no upper volume!! I doubt they’ll be too small at all xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

They look great!! Bet you’re well chuffed! xx

Lou 8
    8p
    Menu

Omg I am pod 11 and I had 425 and I feel like they have got smaller… But the more and more I read on this forum it’s just about being patient. I believe I need to wait for them to drop and fluff before I can say I wish I had gone bigger!!!! Did you think yours were smaller than what you wanted at first then??? Xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Thanks @vicki ! I really am 🙂 just can’t wait for proper bras now!!

@lou yeah at first when the swelling went away I was quite disappointed with my size. But honestly be patient, mines have rounded out loads which seems to have added more over volume. Happy healing xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.