390 or 450cc round implants. Started by: Danielle

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Hi girls,

I have my surgery booked in November, and I have agreed with my surgeon 450cc, however I am starting to worry that will look too big. My aim is a DD to a E but I don’t want them to look huge and disproportionate to my body. My surgeon thinks due to my height they will look natural, the biggest he offered me was 545cc but I feel that will be far too big.

I am 6ft1, size 10, and after breast feeding 2 kids I am an empty C cup. Has anyone else had 390 or 450cc with similar stats to me that can advise on how they look? I keep reading that everyone suggests going for the biggest size they offer but I know 545 would be huge on me after trying the sizes on but now I’m worried 450 will be too, but then don’t want to go smaller and be disappointed. Argh help please!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +2

Hey I’m 5,9 size 12/14 and I’ve only been offered 425. I’d go with what your happy with, but the surgeon wouldn’t offer you them if they were gonna look out of proportion. I’d go with the max offered, if you’re an empty c that’s quite a bit to fill and if it is under the muscle you lose some of the size too.

Charley 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hey.!
    If it makes you feel any better I am 5ft 1 and a size 6-8 and I had 450cc (choice of the surgeon) I was hesitant as I was thinking it would be to big for my frame, however I’m glad I trusted her as I’m really glad I didn’t go any smaller. I breastfeed 2 kids and deflated to an empty c cup also, with lots of skin to fill. Any smaller and I would have had excess skin XX

Danielle -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks both of you that’s really helpful
    Charley what size are you measuring at now after 450cc? Most of your stats sound pretty similar to mine. My surgeon is also going over not under, which did you have as i know that impacts on the size too.

Thanks again really appreciate your responses xx

Charley 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

No worries at all, I am 4 weeks 5 days post op so haven’t had a final sizing yet. Mine are still quite swollen and currently sitting at a 32F, once swelling goes down fully I would expect to be a 32DD/E. My post op bra that I was placed in after surgery was a DD/E. Mine where unders, if my memory serves me right, you only loose 25cc going under the muscle which is less than 2 table spoons of fluid. x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.