4.5 months post op … help ! i dont know whats happened Started by: mallie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

4.5months post lollipop lift and under muscle implants. One is still tight and too full in the pole. But the other one is hanging way too low and too the side …it goes into my armpit when i lay down and literally slides around and is so uncomfortable. Also the scar has separated and raised in places at the top, my other concern is they are too far apart ..Really worried it is going to be difficult to fix. Really regretting getting them done, surgeon is only suggesting opening up the tight breast pocket to allow it too come down, but doesnt see a problem with the one causing me the problems 🙁 . So sad as i saved up so long and i have no more cash to fix it. Feel even worse than before about my breasts.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Im sorry this has happened te do seem quite far apart, did u have a gap pre op? Wat profile did u have? I don’t no wat to suggest othe than maybe speaking to your surgeon again about what can be done bout them being so far to the side xx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

They are at different angles aren’t they? I’m sure that needs to be rectified. Who did your surgery? It must be heartbreaking. Im sure they can sort it xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Was your gap as big pre op Hun if so my surgeon told me that doesn’t change it stays the same with implants it defo looks like something’s not right tho your scars don’t look like them directly in middle of boob either I’d be pushing to get it rectified and wouldn’t be taking notice for an answer what sugeon did you have ? Xx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Read up on Lateral Displacement Mallie, heart goes out to you im having the same issue, i hope they are willing to help you xxx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Im 13 wks post op and it’s definately gotten alot worse over the past 2 weeks do you have any rippling at the sides and are yours flat fronted when your stood up straight? xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.