4.595 for BA?? is that high? Started by: Hanna

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I went for my first appointment today and my PC said the price was 4.595 just for a BA! Is that price too high?

MLE1988
    0p
    Menu

They told me 4450

Hanna
    0p
    Menu

I thought it was cheaper :/

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

That’s the right price hun for top spec yep but you can get big discounts on those by haggling, doing day case and late space offers in total if you can do that you can bring that price down by around £1000 xx

Menu

You can barter and tend to be able to get it cheaper if you have a late space, pay in cash in full and things like that! Generally speaking that is around the starting off rate yes! X

Hanna
    0p
    Menu

I hope I get it cheaper. I said to my PC i will pay cash in full but she remained the same price 😡

MLE1988
    0p
    Menu

No you need to go for late space discount or day car… Who is your pc @hg004 ?

Abigail
    0p
    Menu

I was quoted this price, I had the expensive soft touch implants. I asked for discount and paid £3995 in the end x

meesh 1
    1p
    Menu

I paid 4450. X

Menu

I paid £3645 with the more expensive soft touch. I went in saying I only had £3500 & wanted it done ASAP & could be a day case. Defo haggle! X

Menu

I paid 4050 for naturelles and overnight stay. 800 cheaper than originally quoted and only 200 more for overnight stay not 400 like they tell u. so really got 1000 off. cos i put 1000 cash down n paid rest in full by cash ( well wen i say cash i mean debit card…NOT credit or finance) xx

Hanna
    0p
    Menu

I can see we all pay different prices X My pc told me about the discount day case. If we choose that how many days in advance they say the surgery will be?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.