4 days off after BA op is this enough? Started by: Han

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Wondered if anyone could give me some advice. I am having a BA 32a to 32D 320cc under and have 3 days off after my op, i am a receptionist and have to be back in work 4 days after. Does anyone think this is ok? i am literally just sat at a desk or will it be too painfull.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 1 week off work and then i had to phone in sick after for another week as i couldn’t move my arms , but you might be ok it depends on the pain , i had 620cc done which are quite big ,

Hope that helps

Love Nat xx

Menu

I had 380 unders and it only felt a little but achey after 4 days I’m 6 days post op now and I feel fine! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had my op on the 10th of may and was back in uni on the 15th.. But felt fine on day 4 aswell.. It was just the first two days which were uncomfortable for me xx

Menu

Yeah I’m the same the first 2 days weren’t great haha! Xx

Han
    0p
    Menu

Thanks so much for your posts really appreciated.

Romy sorry do you mind me asking what size you had.. because im not going that big hoping will be enough time off work.XX

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Hi.i just had 380 overs from
    32a last tuesday and had to be bk to work on saturday, day 5. I was absolutely fine . Worst thing was had a bad tummy from
    Antibiotics , that was worst bit. I work in a call centre environment
    And have been absolutely fine !! Youll be ok.If you know you hve to be ok then you dont have any choice but to crack on x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Sure, i had 375 & 445 from a 32c 🙂 xx

Menu

Hi hun i had 375 unders from a 34b..i went back to work on day 5..I was stiff but fine..I work in a call centre xx

Menu

Hi Han I had 325cc unders from a 34A 2 days ago and they are still extremely painful, a little better than yesterday so you may be Okay after 4 days. Everyone’s different though! Hope you don’t mind the add:) xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.